GDA Riddles Contest 3.0

Lone

If you solve the riddles you will be entered in a drawing to win your choice of a Revolution Radio lyric book with CD or a Revolution Radio vinyl. The deadline to submit the answers is Tuesday, November 22st 11:59pm EST. We'll announce the winner the next day. Here are your riddles:

1. Awesome as fuck or maybe just drunk, I will warm you up for the best live rock act. So many ways to have a good time. Eh oh let’s go, see you at the next tour stop! You will need the 2nd and 4th letters from the last word of my name.

2. The end seemingly marked an explosive return of Christian and Gloria. You will need the 2nd and 7th letters from the overseer of this reunion’s company name.

3. If Red + Green = Dookie and Warning, AI can be found on top while 21st Century Breakdown is on the bottom leaving Insomniac and Nimrod white and yellow. Can you solve me?
You can use the 4th and 6th letters from my title and the 1st letter from my creator's name.

4. Stage 3 completed. Troublemaker unlocked! You can use the 4th letter from the first word and 2nd and 4th letters from the second word of the answer.

5. Hot off the Press! It’s the story of how they conquered the world. You can take the 4th letter from the first word and the 5th and 6th letter from the forth word of this as well as a space from title.

6. The Riverboat Gambler says it’s a safe bet with Fritzie’s Folly, High in the Saddle and CheeseBurger Bill, but Nightly Ghost is a risk to lose it all. “No guts no glory!” Hold on to the bet that may haunt you. You will need the 2nd and 6th letters from the last name of the character the ponies got.

Once you've gathered all the letters, unscramble the letters to spell out the final answer. Shoot us an e-mail at gdacontests@gmail.com with the answer to each riddle along with the final answer to enter. Good luck!

EDITS: The title for riddle 3 now been added to all the locations that the answer can be found.
IMPORTANT: Riddle 4 was missing a letter.   If you have the answer you should also take the 4 letter from the first word.
NEW DEADLINE:
 Tuesday, November 22st 11:59pm EST.

HINTS
Hint #1 for riddle 3:  I am on shuffle until solved. 
Hint #2 for riddle 6: Reality: Still Breathing; On the screen: Ha Ha You're Dead (x3)
Hint #3 for the unscramble: "Keep your eyes on the prize"

GDA post

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 1 and 6, now I need to work my way through the middle. Dang these are crazy, great job! It's not only a riddle, it's a scavenger hunt

18 minutes ago, spark in the night said:

I got 1 and 6, now I need to work my way through the middle. Dang these are crazy, great job! It's not only a riddle, it's a scavenger hunt

How did you get 6 so fast??  It literally took me days to work that one out(/get told the answer).

2 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

How did you get 6 so fast??  It literally took me days to work that one out(/get told the answer).

It was something I already knew existed. The keywords in the riddle helped me remember and then some detective work ;) I'm totally stumped on the second sentence of the second riddle. I'm pretty sure I understand the first sentence but now I'm reading too much into "overseer" and "company name" and I'm so lost :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

We made some changes to it since you did the test run.

16 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

We made some changes to it since you did the test run.

I noticed.  I can confirm that I still wouldn't have got it :P 

Ooh this looks awesome :D I figured out the first one so far, still thinking on the other ones. 

Just now, spark in the night said:

Same haha I was reading six and I remembered that 'thing' from a few years back :lol: 

7 hours ago, Lone said:

1:

What's up with this? Is this part of the clue?

13 minutes ago, strangestat said:

What's up with this? Is this part of the clue?

It is a typo from when we rearranged the order of the riddles.

7 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

This.... what? Does it even do anything with Green Day?

7 hours ago, spark in the night said:

I'm pretty sure I understand the first sentence but now I'm reading too much into "overseer" and "company name" and I'm so lost

Same here with this

I'm pretty sure I've got 1 and 4, but that's all I'm sure on at this point... :(

Watching you all struggle, is just so exciting.  It's like Christmas came early. :woot:

2 minutes ago, strangestat said:

This.... what? Does it even do anything with Green Day?

They all have to do with Green Day.

Just now, BeachBum said:

Watching you all struggle, is just so exciting.  It's like Christmas came early. :woot:

They all have to do with Green Day.

:P I need to go to sleep

Screw this! I'm not doing this ever again. The last one hurt my brains so bad.

I don't think I'll get any of these. It's a Saturday night, I don't want to think :P 

Archived