Green Day on The Late Late Show with James Corden (Tues. Nov. 22).

MaraGreenDay

2 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I'm watching! That snippet was so cute haha 

I hope I'll get to see it later

1 minute ago, belinda jane said:

i can't watch it live cause i'm in another country and can't find a stream that works for me :(
i'll just have to wait and hope someone uploads all these snippets.

I'm watching from the same website @MaraGreenDay posted yesterday, it's still not working for you?!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually a pretty entertaining episode. I don't feel as sleepy as I did watching Kimmel last night!

Just now, LizTheRusher said:

This is actually a pretty entertaining episode. I don't feel as sleepy as I did watching Kimmel last night!

Yeah, I kinda like Corden. I like the format of his show and how he conducts interviews.

9 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Have better luck with chucking it out the window then BJ did in ordinary world😝

I'm now smashingmy TV better than that guitar on iHeartRadio. 

The first "give me death or give me head" did Bill forget to sing or try to censor himself?

Just now, LizTheRusher said:

The first "give me death or give me head" did Bill forget to sing or try to censor himself?

They censored them both didn't they?

So, Bang bang again? :P  

It's cool that this show is so late late :D, just in time for me before I have to leave the house in the morning.  

Just now, letsdanceon said:

They censored them both didn't they?

Yeah, but during the first one he didn't sing the line at all

3 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Geez, again guys?! 🙄

I feel like Bang Bang has caught a second wind and I don't fault them for promoting it still especially after that AMA performance. My guess is a lot of people didn't know Bang Bang existed until Sunday night.

2 minutes ago, LizTheRusher said:

CBS definitely censored "head" both times, but I think he forgot to sing "death"  the first time :lol:

Billie's little shimmy while Reggie was playing at the end is my everything :wub:

1 minute ago, MaraGreenDay said:

That was cool. Hope they upload Still Breathing on Youtube. 

Did they play Still Breathing? :o 

OK, as THRILLED as I am to see the boys on t.v., I am ready for Bang Bang to be retired from these performances.  I need Still Breathing!!!

Awkward interview, great performance. What they did at the AMA should just stand on its own, not be explained in a setting like that. You could feel that on Billie as well. Tre took the pressure off with that Walmart comment though :dance:

I DVR'd last night on Kimmel and just watched Corden.  It's funny how the give me head line wasn't censored last night and that is on earlier than Cordon, and tonight we had the nice beep.  Tré's line before their performance was legendary.  James asked the guys where they were when they found out they were going to get inducted into the RRHF and he said he was at Wal-Mart trying to find a record that had fuck in it. Proving that although highly unlikely moving forward that Tré's random quotes would make a carpool karaoke that much better!!  

3 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Did they play Still Breathing? :o 

2 hours ago, xLumian said:

Jason was saying that they were nervous to play it, but so glad they did. I really hope they air both songs tonight. They played Still Breathing at the very end of the show before we all left. They did have camera's rolling, so that's a good sign.

:)

Billie chewing gum the whole song..I guess he was nervous and used that as a way to calm down. It was distracting me as I was thinking he would either accidentally spit it out or choke lol while singing. 

I want to watch this so bad! I'm at university all day so I won't be able to until evening :(

Archived