Green Day on The Late Late Show with James Corden (Tues. Nov. 22).

MaraGreenDay

5 minutes ago, xLumian said:

BY THE WAY: THEY PLAYED STILL BREATHING AND BANG BANG!!!!

STILL BREATHING WAS AMAAAAZING. Literally got the chills.

Don't be messing with us😁 jk congrats. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Don't be messing with us😁 jk congrats. 

Jason was saying that they were nervous to play it, but so glad they did. I really hope they air both songs tonight. They played Still Breathing at the very end of the show before we all left. They did have camera's rolling, so that's a good sign.

8 minutes ago, xLumian said:

really? will they air 2 of the song? fuck.

Just now, xLumian said:

Jason was saying that they were nervous to play it, but so glad they did. I really hope they air both songs tonight. The played Still Breathing at the very end of the show before we all left. They did have camera's rolling, so that's a good sign.

Wow that's great to hear they were nervous - fingers crossed it gets aired.  Least we know it could happen now they have played it once. 

19 minutes ago, xLumian said:

Jason was saying that they were nervous to play it, but so glad they did. I really hope they air both songs tonight. They played Still Breathing at the very end of the show before we all left. They did have camera's rolling, so that's a good sign.

nervous? what?
haven't they been playing it when they played the clubs in the U.S. that doesn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, xLumian said:

I met ALL of the guys afterwards and hung out. Told them that they introduced me to music and inspired me to play guitar. 

Jason later came up to me and gave me picks from them all. Really nice human being!

Mike, Jason, and Billie's picks.

omg i love that warning message on that pick! amazing.

6 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

really? will they air 2 of the song? fuck.

I'm just clueless on this show. Does anybody know if 2 songs are usually aired by the artist.

ps sounding desperate & pathetic again 

57 minutes ago, xLumian said:

I met ALL of the guys afterwards and hung out. Told them that they introduced me to music and inspired me to play guitar. 

Jason later came up to me and gave me picks from them all. Really nice human being!

Mike, Jason, and Billie's picks.

Omg congrats! :woot: 

I can't wait to watch this!! :runaround:

10 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

I'm just clueless on this show. Does anybody know if 2 songs are usually aired by the artist.

ps sounding desperate & pathetic again 

From what I can remember they only air one performance.  So maybe the one that isn't aired gets to be an online exclusive of some sorts.  As has been mentioned I would hope that Still Breathing would get aired on TV.  It's about time they play it on TV and get promotion out for this single.  They have a new wave of momentum, it is time to use it on the promotional side of things!

uggghhh they better upload still breathing - aired or not aired!
i would love to see it :(

Noooo the link I posted earlier doesn't work anymore for me!! Anyone has another one?! :cry:

1 hour ago, xLumian said:

Was Still Breathing first or second? I'd hope that if SB was first, that would be the priority to broadcast. But that tweet from tbe production company implies Bang Bang, idk! So cool to hear about your experience! 

1 minute ago, Mar said:

Was Still Breathing first or second? I'd hope that if SB was first, that would be the priority to broadcast. But that tweet from tbe production company implies Bang Bang, idk! So cool to hear about your experience! 

They first did a mini-interview on a bar style table about their chant at the AMAs. Then they played Bang Bang. They played Still Breathing at the VERY end of the show before we all left.

1 minute ago, xLumian said:

They first did a mini-interview on a bar style table about their chant at the AMAs. Then they played Bang Bang. They played Still Breathing at the VERY end of the show before we all left.

Aww, bummer. I don't regularly watch Late Late Show so I'm not sure, maybe they'll air a little bit of SB unlike Jimmy did last night. 

There was just a commercial for the show and it was "bang bang" they showed on the clip 😐

2 minutes ago, Shahd said:

I missed it by seconds!

i can't watch it live cause i'm in another country and can't find a stream that works for me :(
i'll just have to wait and hope someone uploads all these snippets.

Archived