Green Day on The Late Late Show with James Corden (Tues. Nov. 22).

MaraGreenDay

I really really hope they do carpool karaoke- it has the potential to be the funniest carpool karaoke yet. And I hope they perform Still Breathing on the show as well. 

I'm so glad they're going on this programme as it has high viewing figures on both sides of the Atlantic- its the prefect show with which to continue to promote Rev Rad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time I have seen this show is when RHCP's did carpool karaoke & it got a fair bit of promotion here so I don't care what they do.  Im sure BJ will probably drop a fart or something.:ermm:

Excited for this! Love The Late Late Show and a possible carpool karaoke with the guys would be amazing, though I could see that they may just be performing. Either way I can't wait to watch. 

Oh my god, I really really hope they do Carpool Karaoke. I binge watched so many of them a couple of weeks ago. Love the Michelle Obama one! :lol:

18 hours ago, crock6000 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be at the block party for JKL the day before. Two days of Green Day. JKL will probably, I'm guessing, be more of a showy type show.

One of my best friends in the world is the voice of Geoffrey on the former Late Late show with Craig Ferguson. I'm thinking of they are on the Late Late show, he could hook it up for me. Again, more excited about the JKL show of which I might have an extra ticket for. I mentioned it before but didn't get a message. If my wife doesn't go, most of my friends are not Green Day fans and I have an extra.  I'll know today one way or the other with her.

If you're able to get tickets to the Late Late show and have an extra hit me up dude. :P I'm gonna be in LA for the Kimmel thing and wouldn't mind seeing them twice. 

35 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't even know what is carpool karaoke but it sounds horrifying to me. 

I guess it depends on what you enjoy. I think it's great fun.

Some of them are so awkward though. The Britney Spears one was so cringe :| 

2 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

I'll  be there but believe this will be in studio which means no phones.

Don't worry about it. You did a super job yesterday. :D have fun!

Just now, Alan86 said:

Really?

No that was a question, because the Adele video is in England and I remember a carpool karaoke with Michelle Obama in Washington DC

The Carpool Karaoke thing will be with Bruno Mars, don't know when tho, but they always announce the next guest a few days before and it's not GD :( 

22 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

If they play bang bang one more time imbgonna throw my TV out the window.

This 10,000 times

2 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

The Carpool Karaoke thing will be with Bruno Mars, don't know when tho, but they always announce the next guest a few days before and it's not GD :( 

Really?! Too bad, that would've been fun

1 hour ago, nopride84 said:

I imagine Billie Joe reading this: "I'd like to see that. BANG BANG IT IS MOTHER FUCKER!"

Have better luck with chucking it out the window then BJ did in ordinary world😝

For my uk peeps, you can watch the full show on Sky on demand and now rob customers the next day but it won't be broadcast on the tv

you know it's gonna happen.
when does this one air? ahhh, to be on the other side of the world!

Just now, belinda jane said:

you know it's gonna happen.
when does this one air? ahhh, to be on the other side of the world!

00:30 EST here in the US. Green Day probably won't be on until about 1:30am EST.

Just now, Matt. said:

00:30 EST here in the US. Green Day probably won't be on until about 1:30am EST.

wow, that is late late!
that's like 5.30pm here. i haven't even started work, and i'll be finished by the time green day get on! haha.

Archived