Green Day on The Late Late Show with James Corden (Tues. Nov. 22).

MaraGreenDay

12 minutes ago, Matt. said:

00:30 EST here in the US. Green Day probably won't be on until about 1:30am EST.

Does anyone know what time CET it  is? 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Does anyone know what time CET it  is? 

5.30am GMT, I think CET is GMT+1.

13 minutes ago, I don't care said:

5.30am GMT, I think CET is GMT+1.

Thanks . 

Still early in the morning but I'll watch it when I'll wake up 

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

00:30 EST here in the US. Green Day probably won't be on until about 1:30am EST.

Technically...the show starts at 12:37 AM EST here. Because late night shows get weird start times that aren't on even half hour/hour intervals.

13 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

They HAVE TO play Still Breathing this time. 

I have a feeling they will!

5they played Bang Bang two nights in a row and played in on Fallon a while back.

Time for SB!!

1 hour ago, RougeRogue said:

Technically...the show starts at 12:37 AM EST here. Because late night shows get weird start times that aren't on even half hour/hour intervals.

Sorry.

Anybody more familiar with the show, that can guestimate the possibility of a Carpool Karaoke?

That's the only thing I know about the show, and that's the main reason why I'm excited for this. But I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not happening :lol:

24 minutes ago, madafaka said:

Anybody more familiar with the show, that can guestimate the possibility of a Carpool Karaoke?

That's the only thing I know about the show, and that's the main reason why I'm excited for this. But I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not happening :lol:

apparently it's going to be with bruno mars, so that rules out green day.
also, from my rough estimation, i think it'll be airing in 3 hours or so from now. but i can't be certain.

1 minute ago, belinda jane said:

apparently it's going to be with bruno mars, so that rules out green day.
also, from my rough estimation, i think it'll be airing in 3 hours or so from now. but i can't be certain.

Well, that's dumb. They have no idea what they are missing. Tre and Mike in the backseat would've been hilarious. Could've gone either way with Billie. Sometimes he's a bit of a downer. To be honest, I can't really imagine him wanting to sing along to his own songs on the radio. But it would've definitely been something different to watch!

Well, I'm not gonna bother staying up then. They'll just play Bang Bang yet again, and to be honest, that song doesn't do much for me anymore. As exciting as I recall the first few live performances to be, I forgot how boring and generic this whole "promotion tour" can get at times. It's basically just to boost sales with all the casual listeners. Playing the same song live, saying the same things in interviews...

Here's to the World Tour in 2017!

I suppose the other guests are Aaron Eckhart and Trevor Noah.  I've heard of one of those guys and he's funny (Trevor Noah).   Sooo with that being typed and having no idea who the handsome devil named Aaron Eckhart is, there may be a chance for that karaoke shite  with the band that's going to be on with them. 

I met ALL of the guys afterwards and hung out. Told them that they introduced me to music and inspired me to play guitar. 

Jason later came up to me and gave me picks from them all. Really nice human being!

7KOQT7q.jpg

Mike, Jason, and Billie's picks.

35 minutes ago, xLumian said:

I met ALL of the guys afterwards and hung out. Told them that they introduced me to music and inspired me to play guitar. 

Jason later came up to me and gave me picks from them all. Really nice human being!

What did they smell like?  Seriously, I have a fetish and it's weird and I go to an anonymous group thing....  but, was it like Old Spice?  Calvin Klein Ocean? Help me out here... I've got one hand on the d and I'm ready to go.

Archived