Green Day on The Late Late Show with James Corden (Tues. Nov. 22).

MaraGreenDay

Watch for Green Day to be music guests on The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS TV network) on Tues. Nov. 22! Unfortunately audience tickets are sold-out.
Check your local listings for air times. 

*photo via 1iota:
http://1iota.com/Fanbase/view/198

:runaround:

15036615_10154416623113961_5617516025961

Via Green Day Live on Tour <3 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg yess!!! i pray that they do carpool karaoke!
i find him so funny. this is gonna be good, i can feel it!

CARRRRPOOOL KARAOKE HYPPPPE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! COULD IT HAPPEN?!?!?! :dance:

I am coincidentally going to be in LA next week for Thanksgiving Break.. I wonder if I can find a way to weasel my way into this showing.. 

Oh god please don't do that karaoke thing. I can watch it when its with pop people but with green day? Man it would be even more cringe than it already is.

2 hours ago, Ric503 said:

I hope they do Carpool Karaoke

Literally my first thought when i read the title of this thread. PLEASE!!

3 minutes ago, petros said:

Oh god please don't do that karaoke thing. I can watch it when its with pop people but with green day? Man it would be even more cringe than it already is.

omg no! it would be SO funny. as mentioned above, the RHCP one was so funny!
i think they'd have so much fun with it!

2 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

Really? Red Hot Chili Peppers did it and it was hilarious. 

1 minute ago, belinda jane said:

omg no! it would be SO funny. as mentioned above, the RHCP one was so funny!
i think they'd have so much fun with it!

Yeah... I didn't find that funny at all.

Just now, petros said:

owww :(
well, maybe we'll just have to wait and see and green day will change your opinion on it :P

1 minute ago, petros said:

Not to sound like a 12 year old with their own Youtube channel, but if you don't like it...maybe...don't watch it then? idk just a suggestion :ga:

I think Tré could bring a lot to carpool karaoke, really hoping they do it!  Love James Corden, not such a fan of the Late Late Show (it's a bit American for my taste) but I'm still very excited for it!

Maybe they would consider doing carpool karaoke after they film their performance on Tuesday.  I highly doubt that they would have it done before Tuesday's episode.  

3 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

I think Tré could bring a lot to carpool karaoke, really hoping they do it!  Love James Corden, not such a fan of the Late Late Show (it's a bit American for my taste) but I'm still very excited for it!

Tré would make this entirely worthwhile.  

10 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Ironically...considering it's been hosted by non-americans for the past 11 years :lol:

10 hours ago, Jenn. said:

Not to sound like a 12 year old with their own Youtube channel, but if you don't like it...maybe...don't watch it then? idk just a suggestion :ga:

Oh wow thanks for telling me I would have never thought of that. And if you don't like what I'm posting stop quoting me. But that's stupid cause that's why I posted in the first place. To have a conversation. So you know. Accept other people's opinions :) 

52 minutes ago, petros said:

Oh wow thanks for telling me I would have never thought of that. And if you don't like what I'm posting stop quoting me. But that's stupid cause that's why I posted in the first place. To have a conversation. So you know. Accept other people's opinions :) 

Calm down :lol: You posted to shit on the people hoping for Carpool Karaoke, don't pretend you wanted a conversation :P 

On topic, kind of: If they were doing Carpool Karaoke, maybe they'd film it on the way to the studio? I think some are filmed then but I haven't watched enough of them to know for sure!  

Glad to see Green Day on TV! But every time I hear of James Corden having a big late night show in the USA, I can't help but think of the tweet "Seeing James Corden as a US celeb is like discovering a community on a desert island worshipping a discarded tin of beans as god." :lol:

15 minutes ago, Rob716 said:

Glad to see Green Day on TV! But every time I hear of James Corden having a big late night show in the USA, I can't help but think of the tweet "Seeing James Corden as a US celeb is like discovering a community on a desert island worshipping a discarded tin of beans as god." :lol:

HAHA! I don't understand it either :lol: 

Love James Corden.
I can see Carpool Kareoke being a great segment, but I don't know if it will happen. Let's all hope!
Hopefully we can see them answer a few questions, even if just for a couple of minutes.

Gah! Much excitement!

Considering what happened last time they released an album, all this press catches me off guard. I haven't even caught up with all the interviews! But I love it!

Oh they would be ace at carpool karreoke, they all have such a great sense of humour and are so in tune with each other, might be more bitten off for James Corden than he can chew!

6 hours ago, Jenn. said:

Calm down :lol: You posted to shit on the people hoping for Carpool Karaoke, don't pretend you wanted a conversation :P 

Uhm no. Why would I do that?:huh: I just think green day doing that thing would be cringe to watch. I didn't comment on anyone wanting them to do it. Just because you've seen me posting about something I disagree with Billie on the other threads lately that doesn't mean I beacame seagull. 

12 minutes ago, petros said:

Uhm no. Why would I do that?:huh: I just think green day doing that thing would be cringe to watch. I didn't comment on anyone wanting them to do it. Just because you've seen me posting about something I disagree with Billie on the other threads lately that doesn't mean I beacame seagull. 

Okay, my bad then. Just thought you were being overly dismissive of the show when we don't even know if they're doing it. 

I wouldn't wish becoming Seagull on anyone :lol: peace bro. :) 

If Carpool Karaoke were to happen though, I'd like Tre in shotgun :cool: 

Archived