Tre Interview with Virgin Radio

Stuart&Ave

LOL Tre was so mature and serious answering questions until his Justice League answer. That was funny though.

23 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

LOL Tre was so mature and serious answering questions until his Justice League answer. That was funny though.

I had this thought as well and wondered "y so serious?" The Justice League answer was definitely my favorite part!

Always love to listen to Tre. Much more than Billlie these days that seems to only talk about Trump like that's all he's associated with now and not the band. 

I love that he was serious and then a bit typical crazy Tre but without going overboard.  And yes, I too, loved the Justice League reference.  Hubby will be so happy to hear this secret of theirs!!

Tré is looking sooo good in this era, everytime I see him I just :wub::wub:, and he looked sleepy here haha. 

We need more interviews with him, he's so awesome and fun. Loved what he said at the end, about the microphone, It's so true :lol:

Haha, I know right! I'm really loving Tré's plaid jacket, it's giving me life RN!!

LOL at the Justice League conspiracy and robotic index finger. Tré should do more solo interviews, he totally owns them with his wit and silly humor

54 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Haha, I know right! I'm really loving Tré's plaid jacket, it's giving me life RN!!

All his jackets lately have been spot on! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, petros said:

Always love to listen to Tre. Much more than Billlie these days that seems to only talk about Trump like that's all he's associated with now and not the band. 

And you seem to only talk about him doing that equally as much, so all's fair it seems. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

And you seem to only talk about him doing that equally as much, so all's fair it seems. :rolleyes:

So? Am I a public figure followed by millions of fans across the world?

Billie Joe needs to leave all the interviews to Mike and Tre.   They actually answer questions.     

15 hours ago, petros said:

Tré talks about the election in that interview, too, in case you haven't noticed :P If people ask them about the election, they talk about the election, don't know what's wrong with that. Plus, not everyone out there is as crazy as we are and watches all the interviews with the guys and follows them on Social Media. So it seems to you like he's saying the same stuff every time, but most people hear it for the first time ;)

14 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Tré is looking sooo good in this era, everytime I see him I just :wub::wub:, and he looked sleepy here haha. 

We need more interviews with him, he's so awesome and fun. Loved what he said at the end, about the microphone, It's so true :lol:

Agree! He looks younger than ever and is so cute. Give us more Tré!

1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

Tré talks about the election in that interview, too, in case you haven't noticed :P If people ask them about the election, they talk about the election, don't know what's wrong with that. Plus, not everyone out there is as crazy as we are and watches all the interviews with the guys and follows them on Social Media. So it seems to you like he's saying the same stuff every time, but most people hear it for the first time ;)

I noticed thank you for mentioning though :) 

So? Tre talks about his band Billie talks about trump. I'd rather listen to a band member talk about his band all the time than Billie calling Trump hitler for the 47685518255884 time.

13 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Billie Joe needs to leave all the interviews to Mike and Tre.   They actually answer questions.     

True. But the interviewers also simply ought to immediately as questions relating to Trump. I know it's good for raking in views, but I just skip the purely political questions.

I just love Tre lately. He's still funny but not as obnoxious as he used to be. That used to annoy me. Now he gives really smart answers but also injects some humor into it. :wub:

3 hours ago, petros said:

I noticed thank you for mentioning though :) 

So? Tre talks about his band Billie talks about trump. I'd rather listen to a band member talk about his band all the time than Billie calling Trump hitler for the 47685518255884 time.

tumblr_n8njsrGS121s7qnl1o1_500.gif

On 11/14/2016 at 4:08 PM, MaraGreenDay said:

But people keep quoting me on it :( And I only bitched about billie talking about politics all the time here and in another thread before the elections.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived