Second favourite son

2017/06/04 - Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Netherlands

4 minutes ago, AimieeSmith said:

Cool, will you upload it onto Mega or a comparable file cloud? You're a hero, even if it's only a few songs, can't miss this opportunity... But I get what you mean with teasing haha...

18920257_10155054780818961_4062393361874

18881775_10155054780298961_8927707194918

6 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Cool, will you upload it onto Mega or a comparable file cloud? You're a hero, even if it's only a few songs, can't miss this opportunity... But I get what you mean with teasing haha...

Not used cloud storage before . I will upload it onto You tube and post links here should be up for about 2345 dutch time .... I have a slow upload connection lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AimieeSmith said:

Not used cloud storage before . I will upload it onto You tube and post links here should be up for about 2345 dutch time .... I have a slow upload connection lol

Thanks for recording and uploading, Aimiee! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, AimieeSmith said:

Ok cool, i'm also recording it. You able to do NPO 3 HD?  i'm also recording it.

I was at also  the festival last night. really need some sleep. ZiggoDome was a better show in my opinion. 

IMG_20170604_222503_bewerkt.jpg

Will upoad it tomorrow to GDtorrent, and mega. 

Edited by Wouter1994
  • Like 1

I would highly reccomend Ice Cream screenrecorder! Good audio and picture quality. 

But anyway, at Reading Festival 2013 their full show went on Youtube, so why can't it happen this time? is it because BBC broadcasted the whole show or? 

3 minutes ago, Wouter1994 said:

Ok cool, i'm also recording it. You able to do NPO 3 HD?  i'm also recording it.

I was at also  the festival last night. really need some sleep. ZiggoDome was a better show in my opinion. 

IMG_20170604_222503_bewerkt.jpg

Will upoad it tomorrow to GDtorrent, and mega. 

WHat do you think of the show? 

37 minutes ago, AimieeSmith said:

Great! Thank you! 

@Jonas01 I asked myself the same. Turns out Warner never actually permitted a full broadcast during that leg. What happened was, somebody illegally caught the satellite TV signal from the BBC with the raw files. The BBC were looking at those raw files live and broadcasting select songs. So it's only thanks to this one guy that we got the legendary Reading recording. I obviously hope the same could happen again, but I don't know anyone with the knowledge required and the guy that did it at the time isn't around on the forum anymore so... 

Also, thank you @Wouter1994 and @AimieeSmith for doing all of this! Greatly appreciate it! And yes, @Wouter1994 Mega is great (I have gdtorrent too, but it usually isn't an instant download...)

As a HUGE fan if both Rancid and Green Day the last 22 years, didn't they even mention eachother yesterday? Did anyone on the forum attend the Rancid show? 

Finally!!!

The broadcast is on, sadly it's only a out-take :(

Longview - Fan on Stage 

and the Knowledge clip we saw (only this time it's uncut and with the actual song)

and Interview with the kid that played (it's in dutch, so I can't understand a thing)

ah here we go, yes WHEN I COME AROUND (full)

Still Breathing!!!

Oh shit Still Breathing :wub:

oh dear, cough cough, his voice is a bit rough in this one... Nevermind, still beautiful!

damn, that's it I think, they announced the next bands...

• Like 1

Yes i got the full broadcast i have slow internet so it will be up in about 1 hour haha

• Like 4

And @Wouter1994 is uploading his version onto Mega and gdtorrent. So we can pick whichever version we like :P

• Like 1

can't wait for Still Breathing's live

Thanks for making the effort to record and share guys :thumbsup:

Still Breathing wasn't exactly Billie at his best voice-wise but he made up for with passion I'd say!

Yes we got the "first" live pro footage from the tour! It's great it really is - BUT i am very dissapointed considering a band such as Green Day don't have any more live footage? I think we all know that their Insta and Facebook channel isn't the best - basically just posting the band's Insta photos to their FB page. So the coverage of the tour is not the best IMO. If we compare that to Metallica (check their FB page). They post a lot of live footage and a lor of other things too which GD doesn't. Therefore the promotion for their tour isn't too good IN MY OPINION. And i still can't figure out one reason why Warner Bros or whatever won't let the whole show / a few songs be uploaded on Yotube? 

Here's the clip anyway!

• Like 1

Uploading my video with Still Breathing will post link in about 30 minutes - sorry my upload speed is rubbish haha

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, AimieeSmith said:

Yes i got the full broadcast i have slow internet so it will be up in about 1 hour haha

You have the full broadcast? Does that mesn like the full show or like 2-3 songs?

Shit, they just broadcast Forever Now on NPO Cultura.... I have a recoding, but a crappy one. At least sound is good, I'll see what I can do with the recording. Maybe we're blessed and somebody else recorded it...

• Like 3

18881845_10155051115068961_3886965469395

18767743_10155051115078961_4738290585907

• Like 1

shit we need the recording of forever now 

• Like 1

Forever now? Yes yes please record 😄. Still Breathing performance was good, but Billies voice maybe a bit exhausted. Well it was good anyway! Solid. Still can't sleep now i'm just so mad at Warner Bros for not letting the show beinf fully broadcasted... 

Love those new t-shirts.:mad: