Jump to content
Second favourite son

2017/06/04 - Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Netherlands

Recommended Posts

Date up at http://www.greenday.com/tour now.  Use this thread to talk about this festival performance :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering to go. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.11.2016 at 10:37 PM, Mary711 said:

Considering to go. :) 

Me too! Just not sure about where to sleep if I'm going for a day and don't want to camp. There aren't too many hotels or airbnbs nearby, mostly booked out. Do you consider one or three days? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WestboundSign! said:

Me too! Just not sure about where to sleep if I'm going for a day and don't want to camp. There aren't too many hotels or airbnbs nearby, mostly booked out. Do you consider one or three days? :)

One day only. :) And I think I would go by car so it would be ok to stay not that close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mary711 said:

One day only. :) And I think I would go by car so it would be ok to stay not that close.

Thought about that as well. How about maybe sharing a room in Aachen or so? In case we both decide to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WestboundSign! said:

Thought about that as well. How about maybe sharing a room in Aachen or so? In case we both decide to go.

Sure! We should totally consider that. Or maybe even Maastricht for doing some sightseeing. We can talk about it once day tickets are available. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be glad to join you girls :) I'm doing it if there's other shows around the date. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Sure! We should totally consider that. Or maybe even Maastricht for doing some sightseeing. We can talk about it once day tickets are available. :) 

 

3 hours ago, sara_gd said:

I'd be glad to join you girls :) I'm doing it if there's other shows around the date. 

Sounds pretty good to me. Let's talk about it as soon as they start selling tickets, yes :) I love the fact Pinkpop starts their general ticket sale later than most festivals. There's more time for me to think about it and wait for university schedules and so on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be joining my bunny friend for this concert too! :) It will be great to see you all again, I hope it will work out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no tickets on sale for this yet, right? My knowledge of Dutch is very limited, but as far as I can see, presale starts on March 11th?

If there are one-day-tickets available, I'm thinking about going :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11-2-2017 at 10:01 AM, MMwhatsername said:

There are no tickets on sale for this yet, right? My knowledge of Dutch is very limited, but as far as I can see, presale starts on March 11th?

If there are one-day-tickets available, I'm thinking about going :D

tickets will be on sale march 11th :)

And there will be day tickets available! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mies said:

tickets will be on sale march 11th :)

And there will be day tickets available! 

Do you already know how much they'll are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Do you already know how much they'll are?

€95,- for a day ticket

€195,- for the whole weekend (3days)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Mary711, @WestboundSign! and @sara_gd, would you mind me joining you? I'm going with a Dutch friend by car from Cologne to Pinkpop, but afterwards she'll go home to the north and I will need a place to stay. Would be cool to meet you guys and maybe find a place together instead of doing the loner-thing :)

EDIT: My friend just wrote me that she's going back to Germany so I won't stay overnight. Still, would be cool to meet you guys sometime during the day and have a drink! 

Edited by melissi_unicorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Hey @Mary711, @WestboundSign! and @sara_gd, would you mind me joining you? I'm going with a Dutch friend by car from Cologne to Pinkpop, but afterwards she'll go home to the north and I will need a place to stay. Would be cool to meet you guys and maybe find a place together instead of doing the loner-thing :)

EDIT: My friend just wrote me that she's going back to Germany so I won't stay overnight. Still, would be cool to meet you guys sometime during the day and have a drink! 

Sure! It would be great to meet-up during the day. :) I'm not 100% sure yet whether I'll be able to make though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Hey @Mary711, @WestboundSign! and @sara_gd, would you mind me joining you? I'm going with a Dutch friend by car from Cologne to Pinkpop, but afterwards she'll go home to the north and I will need a place to stay. Would be cool to meet you guys and maybe find a place together instead of doing the loner-thing :)

EDIT: My friend just wrote me that she's going back to Germany so I won't stay overnight. Still, would be cool to meet you guys sometime during the day and have a drink! 

 

16 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Sure! It would be great to meet-up during the day. :) I'm not 100% sure yet whether I'll be able to make though.

Same! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@melissi_unicorn Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I won't be going to this one. Sorry! But I'm hoping you'll have a great time :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin Bieber right next to Green Day. Look at that, it's disgusting. :lol:

At least Sean Paul will be at a different stage!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Imagine Dragons will open for Green Day, that's not too bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the Sunday line up is okay it think :/  

Tickets will be on sale this Saturday at 10:00 am at www.ticketmaster.nl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's the info about which stage the bands will be on? I'm probably missing something really obvious :lol: I'd definitely consider coming if Green Day and Sum 41 are on the same stage though, always wanted to see them together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

Where's the info about which stage the bands will be on? I'm probably missing something really obvious :lol: I'd definitely consider coming if Green Day and Sum 41 are on the same stage though, always wanted to see them together.

They won't be

 

http://heerlen.nieuws.nl/cultuur/50439/programma-pinkpop-zondag-4-juni-2017/

Op Mainstage:

  • Green Day;
  • Imagine Dragons;
  • Broederliefde;
  • Kodaline;
  • Gavin James

Op de 3FM stage:

  • Anne Marie;
  • James Arthur;
  • Clean Bandit;
  • Sum 41;
  • Sean Paul

In de Tent Stage:

  • Jack Savorreti;
  • The Charm The Fury;
  • Birdy;
  • Rancid;
  • My Baby

Stage 4:

  • Busty And The Bass

Garden of Love:

  • Charl DeLeMarre

 

thanks to  @anieck for finding it :D 

It's so weird that Rancid and Green Day won't even be on the same stage... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info @Billie Hoe

Who's got tickets already? My Dutch friend bought them for us this morning and apparently it was a real pain cause the site crashed and tickets were sold out suddenly, but then available again. She was a nervous wreck afterwards :lol::runaround:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×