Second favourite son

2017/06/04 - Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf, Netherlands

Date up at http://www.greenday.com/tour now.  Use this thread to talk about this festival performance :) 

Considering to go. :) 

On 29.11.2016 at 10:37 PM, Mary711 said:

Considering to go. :) 

Me too! Just not sure about where to sleep if I'm going for a day and don't want to camp. There aren't too many hotels or airbnbs nearby, mostly booked out. Do you consider one or three days? :)

12 hours ago, WestboundSign! said:

Me too! Just not sure about where to sleep if I'm going for a day and don't want to camp. There aren't too many hotels or airbnbs nearby, mostly booked out. Do you consider one or three days? :)

One day only. :) And I think I would go by car so it would be ok to stay not that close.

30 minutes ago, Mary711 said:

One day only. :) And I think I would go by car so it would be ok to stay not that close.

Thought about that as well. How about maybe sharing a room in Aachen or so? In case we both decide to go.

2 hours ago, WestboundSign! said:

Thought about that as well. How about maybe sharing a room in Aachen or so? In case we both decide to go.

Sure! We should totally consider that. Or maybe even Maastricht for doing some sightseeing. We can talk about it once day tickets are available. :) 

I'd be glad to join you girls :) I'm doing it if there's other shows around the date. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Sure! We should totally consider that. Or maybe even Maastricht for doing some sightseeing. We can talk about it once day tickets are available. :) 

3 hours ago, sara_gd said:

I'd be glad to join you girls :) I'm doing it if there's other shows around the date. 

Sounds pretty good to me. Let's talk about it as soon as they start selling tickets, yes :) I love the fact Pinkpop starts their general ticket sale later than most festivals. There's more time for me to think about it and wait for university schedules and so on.

• Like 2

I might be joining my bunny friend for this concert too! :) It will be great to see you all again, I hope it will work out. 

• Like 1

I'm going :) 

There are no tickets on sale for this yet, right? My knowledge of Dutch is very limited, but as far as I can see, presale starts on March 11th?

If there are one-day-tickets available, I'm thinking about going :D

On 11-2-2017 at 10:01 AM, MMwhatsername said:

There are no tickets on sale for this yet, right? My knowledge of Dutch is very limited, but as far as I can see, presale starts on March 11th?

If there are one-day-tickets available, I'm thinking about going :D

tickets will be on sale march 11th :)

And there will be day tickets available! 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mies said:

tickets will be on sale march 11th :)

And there will be day tickets available! 

Do you already know how much they'll are?

7 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Do you already know how much they'll are?

€95,- for a day ticket

€195,- for the whole weekend (3days)

• Like 1

Hey @Mary711, @WestboundSign! and @sara_gd, would you mind me joining you? I'm going with a Dutch friend by car from Cologne to Pinkpop, but afterwards she'll go home to the north and I will need a place to stay. Would be cool to meet you guys and maybe find a place together instead of doing the loner-thing :)

EDIT: My friend just wrote me that she's going back to Germany so I won't stay overnight. Still, would be cool to meet you guys sometime during the day and have a drink! 

Edited by melissi_unicorn

4 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Hey @Mary711, @WestboundSign! and @sara_gd, would you mind me joining you? I'm going with a Dutch friend by car from Cologne to Pinkpop, but afterwards she'll go home to the north and I will need a place to stay. Would be cool to meet you guys and maybe find a place together instead of doing the loner-thing :)

EDIT: My friend just wrote me that she's going back to Germany so I won't stay overnight. Still, would be cool to meet you guys sometime during the day and have a drink! 

Sure! It would be great to meet-up during the day. :) I'm not 100% sure yet whether I'll be able to make though.

20 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

16 hours ago, Mary711 said:

Sure! It would be great to meet-up during the day. :) I'm not 100% sure yet whether I'll be able to make though.

Same! 

@melissi_unicorn Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I won't be going to this one. Sorry! But I'm hoping you'll have a great time :happy:

• Like 1

Justin Bieber right next to Green Day. Look at that, it's disgusting. :lol:

At least Sean Paul will be at a different stage!

• Like 1

Looks like Imagine Dragons will open for Green Day, that's not too bad!

Well the Sunday line up is okay it think :/  

Tickets will be on sale this Saturday at 10:00 am at www.ticketmaster.nl

Where's the info about which stage the bands will be on? I'm probably missing something really obvious :lol: I'd definitely consider coming if Green Day and Sum 41 are on the same stage though, always wanted to see them together.

40 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

Where's the info about which stage the bands will be on? I'm probably missing something really obvious :lol: I'd definitely consider coming if Green Day and Sum 41 are on the same stage though, always wanted to see them together.

They won't be

http://heerlen.nieuws.nl/cultuur/50439/programma-pinkpop-zondag-4-juni-2017/

Op Mainstage:

• Green Day;
  • Imagine Dragons;
  • Broederliefde;
  • Kodaline;
  • Gavin James

Op de 3FM stage:

• Anne Marie;
  • James Arthur;
  • Clean Bandit;
  • Sum 41;
  • Sean Paul

In de Tent Stage:

• Jack Savorreti;
  • The Charm The Fury;
  • Birdy;
  • Rancid;
  • My Baby

Stage 4:

• Busty And The Bass

Garden of Love:

• Charl DeLeMarre

thanks to  @anieck for finding it :D 

It's so weird that Rancid and Green Day won't even be on the same stage... 

• Like 4

Thanks for the info @Billie Hoe

Who's got tickets already? My Dutch friend bought them for us this morning and apparently it was a real pain cause the site crashed and tickets were sold out suddenly, but then available again. She was a nervous wreck afterwards :lol::runaround:

• Like 1