Still Breathing Official Music Video

Grinch

10 hours ago, End Of The World said:

The SB music video has reached 2M views.

A well deserved 2M views!

I can rewatch this one over and over again. In fact, I'm going to again now! 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, whatsername said:

Loved it.  Funny how Billie tried to start the car up

that was so funny. "it works!" haha.
loved that behind the scenes video. this is such a great era of green day we're in. they look so happy. it gives me fuzzy feelings on the inside.

2 hours ago, whatsername said:

Loved it.  Funny how Billie tried to start the car up

ooh was thinking about you - are you safe?

I wonder if Billie Joe was thinking about his "I'm like a drone way up in the sky" lyric as that drone was flying above him.   Or if he was just like "I hope it doesn't fall and kill me".    

Irony would be dying on the set of a song called "Still Breathing".       Of course, Mike and Tre could trade out lead vocals and the band would keep on going but it would be kind of sad.   

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

ooh was thinking about you - are you safe?

Yes im ok.  I don't live in the areas that had the big earthquake but the people who are i really feel sad for them.  Nice of you to ask :)

Just now, whatsername said:

Yes im ok.  I don't live in the areas that had the big earthquake but the people who are i really feel sad for them.  Nice of you to ask :)

Well you are my neighbour.  Im glad you are ok.

5 hours ago, End Of The World said:

I don't know if it's true but the part when Trè and Mike play is way darker in the music video than in this one. And I like it so much:lol:

Cinematography is a pretty nifty thing. :thumbsup:

Who am I kidding, everything is treated digitally now anyway

23 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

This video is way better than the one for Bang Bang. It's only been up since last Monday but at this rate it will have more views than the one for Bang Bang by the weekend

Yeah, pretty sure about it.

I just shared the video on my facebook.   Out of 341 friends I figure 1 will "like" it and 0 will actually watch it.   Haha.  

34 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

I just shared the video on my facebook.   Out of 341 friends I figure 1 will "like" it and 0 will actually watch it.   Haha.  

keep us posted:lol:

This afternoon I saw "The Biggest Rock Tracks Right Now" on MTV Rocks.

I expected to hear Bang Bang. In fact it was #9. I danced, singed and so on.:dance:

After that I listened to other songs. Amongst them I really liked Moth Into Flame by Metallica, #2 position.

At the end of the song I was like "ok, let's hear who is at the top".

But when the video started I couldn't believe it.

'Cause I'm STILL BREATHING.:runaround:

1 hour ago, End Of The World said:

This afternoon I saw "The Biggest Rock Tracks Right Now" on MTV Rocks.

I expected to hear Bang Bang. In fact it was #9. I danced, singed and so on.:dance:

After that I listened to other songs. Amongst them I really liked Moth Into Flame by Metallica, #2 position.

At the end of the song I was like "ok, let's hear who is at the top".

But when the video started I couldn't believe it.

'Cause I'm STILL BREATHING.:runaround:

Fuck yes!! That was a quick rise to #1, even if it isn't official! :D 

43 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Fuck yes!! That was a quick rise to #1, even if it isn't official! :D 

Yes, too bad I don't think this MTV chart is related in any way to the US Billboard charts. But I'm too happy to care about it right now.:runaround:

Whooaaa- Just found out the three alums from the same film school as me worked on Still Breathing! One was the cinematographer! And the other two were camera assistants and one of the girls I actually went to school with.

Small world. :happy:

11 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Whooaaa- Just found out the three alums from the same film school as me worked on Still Breathing! One was the cinematographer! And the other two were camera assistants and one of the girls I actually went to school with.

Small world. :happy:

Wow! They should have invited you to the set for a GDC-exclusive making-of video of the making-of-video of the music video :D What a bummer you didn't find out earlier.

1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

Wow! They should have invited you to the set for a GDC-exclusive making-of video of the making-of-video of the music video :D What a bummer you didn't find out earlier.

I knowww but they probz couldnt until it was done.

But Im super proud that the cinematographer is from my school cause we were all noting the quality of the visuals in this music video. His name is Will Sampson.

1 hour ago, RougeRogue said:

I knowww but they probz couldnt until it was done.

But Im super proud that the cinematographer is from my school cause we were all noting the quality of the visuals in this music video. His name is Will Sampson.

That is really cool. The cinematography is the best aspect of the video!

I got an ad on Spotify about Rock Out Topsify (whatever the fuck that is) which apparently features Still Breathing. I just heard Still Breathing on the ad and was like wtf?

On 18.11.2016 at 6:46 PM, Jenn. said:

That is really cool. The cinematography is the best aspect of the video!

I disagree, the best aspect of the video are the three boys :eyebrows:

:lol: But you're right, the cinematography is amazing. The whole video is. The people who made it are really talented.

18 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

I disagree, the best aspect of the video are the three boys :eyebrows:

:lol: But you're right, the cinematography is amazing. The whole video is. The people who made it are really talented.

Touche :cool: 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived