Still Breathing Official Music Video

Grinch

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured it would be quite similar to Boulevard and Good Riddance. I like the shots though.

surprisinly I think It's going to be amazing, the song is amazing and the music video looks so great already ! 

I've got a really good feeling about the video! For me, it seems like the perfect blend of the Good Riddance, BOBD and WMUWSE videos!

It looks like I'm not emotionally prepared for this video.

Dude, that shot with Billie on the car... damn.

I hope it's just an edited preview to show some random shots and that the video is not actually that generic-random. That sequence -- especially for a chorus -- is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Steven Seagull said:

This song is too good to be on RR :angry:

Hey. Shut the fuck up ;) 

:fuckyou:

I love the shot at the end with the birds flying over the water. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing!

Meh, not overly impressed but lets wait till the whole thing comes out. It wouldn't surprise me if it purposely started out kinda boring and kind of picks up as it goes along. 

1 minute ago, Smitty said:

Meh, not overly impressed but lets wait till the whole thing comes out. It wouldn't surprise me if it purposely started out kinda boring and kind of picks up as it goes along. 

Just like the song.  Hmmmm....

I can't stop listening to this one.  Most of my all time favorite Green Day tracks are either B-sides or deep cuts, but as far as singles go - I'm more excited about this one that I have been since Hitchin a Ride or Holiday.  

And the video looks promising.  The shots of legs walking look like the "Jesus of Suburbia" clip, and the "people looking sad" shots look like "Good Riddance".       Sweet!    

Hope there is a story behind all that shots. Because they mean nothing so far.

3 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I asked this before but is that judi dench

I don't think so.  While they look similar, I just don't think it is.  But that's just my opinion/guess. 

You know what this video need?   More DIRNT!   

Maybe the other 2:50 will be all shots of Jason White and Mike Dirnt doing what they do best:   Rawking.   

Just now, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Yo dude.  Didn't recognize you with the name change.   Until the Jason comment.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Andres said:

Hmm ... not totally crazy about the preview. Really hoping it's more than just slow motion shots of random shit.

Yeah like...the chorus deserves so much more than that!

It's certainly quite cinematic as I expected. Idk if the duck was the best choice. I like many of the implications that this gives so far. For one, the band members' solitude is very symbolic. Simultaneously, there's a sense that every person shown, though separate in their own environment, is relating to the song, the feeling and you get a sense of a widespread reach as if to say "We all feel this way, look at the different walks of life that can feel the same emotion." There's some solidarity underneath, I guess.

22 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I asked this before but is that judi dench

I think she looks older than that now & do you think the lady in white is suppose to depict Britt? 

Archived