MTV The Ride: Green Day

manuelps

25 minutes ago, strangestat said:

Man all the quotes ripped from other places, does MTV have to pay royalties to Sam Bahr (how ever the fuck you spell it)?

Not to him. (Bayer) To Reprise, yes. Or rather, the production company, Warner Bros.

Directors are hired employees. They don't own the films they direct. (Unless they own the prod. company or self-produce it)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing better than old-school Green Day footage. The Dookie and Insomniac years always get me so pumped up. Great video overall! 

Finally watched this - loved Bj's patch - wish they did  more on 21CB.  I wonder if BJ has the same feeling about singing SB as he did for singing Good Riddance.  Also agree it was annoying having footage of different eras when they were discussing a different album.  Dookie/Insomniac eras are my favourite:)

Finally saw this tonite...all the feels!!! It's so weird to see older footage like Woodstock '94 and Jaded in Chicago and remember watching it in real time, while still experiencing things like the Rock Hall induction and the Revrad tour now. Surreal. Makes me even more proud to be a fan since the guys have remained so humble and down-to-earth, and have never forgotten their roots. Ahh, I'm really feeling the love tonite ❤️

• 7 months later...

Archived