MTV The Ride: Green Day

manuelps

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a video on the portuguese MTV homepage? I would check myself but I don't understand portuguese :D 

Here's what I found out by visiting various MTV websites:

On channel MTV Music:
Premiere: Friday, November 25, 2016 - 00:00 CET (night from Thursday to Friday)
Repeat: Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 22:00 CET

On channel MTV Germany / Switzerland:
Premiere: Friday, November 25, 2016 - 23:00 CET
Repeat: Monday, November 28, 2016 - 00:50 CET (night from Sunday to Monday)

On channel MTV Italia:
Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 21:10 CET

CET = Central European Time

I nearly forgot this was on here on Thursday. I'm still recovering from the AMAs!!

Oooooh this is on in less than half an hour in Ireland! I'm so excited!!:runaround:

4 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Oooooh this is on in less than half an hour in Ireland! I'm so excited!!:runaround:

Omg really? What channel?

So I'm guessing this will come on tomorrow in the US? Will someone record it? I'm out of town!

Did someone know how long it would be with all the commercial and breaks?

I didn't have the  tv listing for sunday yet and I want to be sure to record everything since Im might not be able to watch it  live

1 hour ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Oh yeah!! Thanks for the reminder :D

Based on the highlights it looks like it missed the mark.

Could have been a lot better and utilized more archive footage, especially for the 1987-1994 section.

Looks low budget for MTV, not nearly as good as behind the music remastered.

2 minutes ago, greenday4924 said:

Based on the highlights it looks like it missed the mark.

Could have been a lot better and utilized more archive footage, especially for the 1987-1994 section.

Looks low budget for MTV, not nearly as good as behind the music remastered.

Well we've only seen a small part. There could be more about that era on the full episode. I liked what I saw, and I like how they actually talked about the trilogy instead of just ignoring it. I hope we get to hear them talk about 1995-2003 eras

So does anyone know what channel in the us? I assume mtv, but it hasnt been on anytime in the last week, and doesnt look to be on anytime in the next.

I wish I had MTV right now but I'm not paying for that. I guess it'll be on their website...

Why is this show only on in foreign countries. Mtv's usa website only has a show called the ride, that's about some football team.

For the Australians - it's actually on MTV tonight at 10.30pm! So in about 45 minutes. 

I am laying in bed waiting for it to begin after Teen Mom.... ridiculous, hahaha. 

7 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

For the Australians - it's actually on MTV tonight at 10.30pm! So in about 45 minutes. 

I'm trying to convince my parents not to change the channel and they really don't want to watch this "Teen Mom" stuff...

15 minutes ago, xightmnt said:

I'm trying to convince my parents not to change the channel and they really don't want to watch this "Teen Mom" stuff...

This show is fucking awful. But I saw the ad for green day and was like "it's okay. It'll be worth it", haha. 

This was on MTV (in the UK) last night at 11pm, and then on MTV Rocks at midnight. I caught most of the 11pm showing, thought it was alright. Nice clips of the guys making comments, and a few bits of concert and interview footage. I'm really particular though and hated when they showed clips that weren't from the era they were talking about, ie BIAB footage during the trilogy section and Cuatro documentary footage whilst talking about recording RevRad :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

This was on MTV (in the UK) last night at 11pm, and then on MTV Rocks at midnight. I caught most of the 11pm showing, thought it was alright. Nice clips of the guys making comments, and a few bits of concert and interview footage. I'm really particular though and hated when they showed clips that weren't from the era they were talking about, ie BIAB footage during the trilogy section and Cuatro documentary footage whilst talking about recording RevRad :lol: 

Did they talk about every era or they missed some? 

Archived