409 In Your Coffeemaker: It Can Get You Arrested!

BCap

I swear, it's always the poison with women - they can't just shoot someone like normal people.

*Yes, kidding, not a serious post!!

9 hours ago, Doggins said:

Heh. I never realised what 409 is/was before.

Yup. And 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours refers to the world record for the longest Roman crucifixion in which a guy who pissed off Nero was kept alive for that many hours. That isn't true at all and I totally made that up, but wouldn't it be cool if it were? 

1 hour ago, Trotsky said:

I swear, it's always the poison with women - they can't just shoot someone like normal people.

*Yes, kidding, not a serious post!!

Interesting you mention that, because it's actually true. At least for suicides. Men usually prefer the more violent/"on display" ways -- shooting themselves in the head or hanging themselves. Women prefer to leave a cleaner crime scene so they usually go for overdosing.

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

Interesting you mention that, because it's actually true. At least for suicides. Men usually prefer the more violent/"on display" ways -- shooting themselves in the head or hanging themselves. Women prefer to leave a cleaner crime scene so they usually go for overdosing.

You know what would be metal as fuck? If someone superglued their hands to head their and then walked their neck into a spinning chainsaw, so it looked like they ripped their head off. Crime scene cleaners need to get paid and have things to post about on Facebook too.

Archived