Rumpelstiltskin2000

2016/12/10 - Not So Silent Night, Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, USA

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Green Day will be headlining the second night of Not So Silent Night (NSSN) on Saturday, 10 December 2016:

• Like 4

ZSebs

Sweet

• Like 1

desertrose

http://live105.cbslocal.com/2016/10/24/live-105-not-so-silent-night-2016-tickets/

General on-sale:
Night One: Friday, October 28, 10am at ticketmaster.com
Night Two: Friday, October 28, 12pm at ticketmaster.com

Ticket prices:
GA – $85.00 plus service charges
2 day GA – $150.00 plus service charges (limited amount of tickets) at  ticketmaster.com
Lower Bowl $85.00 – $65.00 plus service charges
Upper Bowl $45.00 – $35.00 plus service charges

• Like 1

Stewe

Is this show gonna be broadcasted ? 

RougeRogue

Can't we just add Green Day to the first night and get Pop Disaster Part Deux? :ga:

• Like 2

norcalgreendayfan

Tempting to go but I dunno if i want to sit through all the other bands

Khaleesi.

i really wish green day and blink were on the same day. i'd 100% go then 

Insomniac186

I got the "cheap ticket" presale that happened this morning when the show was announced. $15 per ticket (almost $25 each after fees). I don't really want to sit through 5 hipster bands but the price was right... I look forward to Green Day blowing the disco beats and synthesizers out of my brain. Maybe I'll just show up late.

• Like 1

Second favourite son
4 hours ago, Insomniac186 said:

I got the "cheap ticket" presale that happened this morning when the show was announced. $15 per ticket (almost $25 each after fees). I don't really want to sit through 5 hipster bands but the price was right... I look forward to Green Day blowing the disco beats and synthesizers out of my brain. Maybe I'll just show up late.

Catfish and the Bottlemen are great though.  I'd definitely take that lineup for $25.

norcalgreendayfan
16 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

i really wish green day and blink were on the same day. i'd 100% go then 

yeah that would have been awesome

• Like 1

21guns&novacaine

I'm psyched to see the three major bands from the pop disaster tour are playing together. :lol: And Glass animals, woo! 

fyc

If anyone is trying for General Admission on today's presale, don't give up.  After 10 minutes of repeatedly Searching Again, I finally got a GA.

desertrose

Got my reserved Lower level seats today.  Can't wait!

• Like 3

minke

I have two extra GA tickets to this show that I can't use and will sell for face value plus ticketmaster fees ($206.05 is exactly what I paid total), can transfer tix via ticketmaster.  I recently got really into green day and found a lot of useful and interesting stuff on this site, so I thought I would post them here before selling on craigslist (I posted there and have interest but I don't know if it's just people trying to buy and resell, and I'd rather these go to actual fans if anyone is interested). 

Paola17

I know I wouldn't do this, go to Oakland for a few days and all and enjoy this

But I just looked up flights and it's about $257 round trip... why did I do that??

Also, I understand they want people to buy tix and all and that's why they keep mentioning this as pop disaster and all but it does become slightly irritating.

• Like 1

Strychnine.
On 10/28/2016 at 3:07 PM, NovaTank said:

I have two extra GA tickets to this show that I can't use and will sell for face value plus ticketmaster fees ($206.05 is exactly what I paid total), can transfer tix via ticketmaster.  I recently got really into green day and found a lot of useful and interesting stuff on this site, so I thought I would post them here before selling on craigslist (I posted there and have interest but I don't know if it's just people trying to buy and resell, and I'd rather these go to actual fans if anyone is interested). 

If you really wanna sell them I'd say make a separate thread of it. Sometimes these show threads can get a little lost. Hopefully a big fan buys them! I wish I could go but I need to save for those arena shows. 

minke

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd already sold them on Craigslist since I didn't hear here, I'm pretty sure the person that bought them is going to the show so that worked out :)

SuperXCsabre495

Is it too far-fetched for me to think they'll play X-Mas Time of the Year for the first time at this show?

• Like 3

drumstick

so I just looked up the flights out of curiosity and boom-$200 round trip. Booked and got my ticket to this. I never in the world thought i'd see green day play in freaking Oakland :runaround:

anyone wanna meet up? or hang out that weekend? I definitely wannan go to rudy's cafe and broken guitars..and you know, all those green day related spots in town :dance:

• Like 1

Joe K

I wonder if were gonna see at least a part of the arena tour's production at this show since it is a bigger one. Kinda like when they had basically the same setup at pre trilogy shows as the 99 Revolutions Tour.

• Like 1

desertrose

This weekend!!  Yes!

• Like 2

kripack

Is this gonna be a live broadcast ? 

Joe K

So anyone gonna be at this show tonight?

eastbayweirdo

Im excited for this! My bf and I have seats so we might show up late to avoid shitty music. 

• Like 1

desertrose

Going to the show tonight!  So excited!!  Hubby and an I are riding BART in, not paying $40 for parking!!!!   .  Green Day set time is 10:25 so will be along night, first band is on at 6.

• Like 2