Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit that A's jacket/jersey..my parents went to the Oakland popup store but didn't see those things, and I reallllly want that jersey. damn. 

Chances of the Blue shirt being sold online or at the next tour?

Cause if it won't be online,  I'm seriously debating if I should ask someone to purchase it and send it to me (I'd pay them back of course)

55 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Chances of the Blue shirt being sold online or at the next tour?

Cause if it won't be online,  I'm seriously debating if I should ask someone to purchase it and send it to me (I'd pay them back of course)

Hot Topic sells it for half the price if you don't mind not having the tour dates on the back.

22 minutes ago, AmyxLongview said:

The one sold at the shows doesn't have the tour dates either.

Oh I thought they did, then there really is no reason to spend $30+ on it. 

Do Green Day usually put up leftover tour merch online after a tour's over? I haven't paid much attention to that from them over the years but I assume they have leftovers from the oakland show and am curious if they'll put any of that up for sale...

^^Same. I want to know if they'll put up leftover Wrigley merch online. So far people are asking outrageous prices on Ebay:dry:

• 2 weeks later...

God I wanted that bunny so bad this tour but alas, 35 bucks? I bought a ticket to see Green Day off of StubHub for 40. 

On 9/17/2017 at 11:13 AM, jb412 said:

Do Green Day usually put up leftover tour merch online after a tour's over? I haven't paid much attention to that from them over the years but I assume they have leftovers from the oakland show and am curious if they'll put any of that up for sale...

On 9/17/2017 at 1:19 PM, kaylubd said:

^^Same. I want to know if they'll put up leftover Wrigley merch online. So far people are asking outrageous prices on Ebay:dry:

They do. But not anytime soon, usually after the tours about a year tops. Sometimes it's only for big shows or the California shows or the basic tour date shirts. So if it's wrigley merch then I'm sure you'll see it in a few months. It would suck if they didn't cause I skipped the merch tables this year relying on them selling it in some months online. 

On 8/17/2017 at 10:43 AM, kaylubd said:

Yeah why didn't they make a tour shirt with that design? Then I would've bought one!

They did!! Well I saw them at two shows this year. 

On 8/16/2017 at 10:09 PM, SHART said:

Ok that doesn't look like a towel.

It's a towel, well the material feels like a thick towel lol

• 4 weeks later...

My biggest regret in life, is not buying this at the show. I keep checking eBay, and nothing. :cry: has anyone come across one being sold?

bi9pwm.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Merch from Brazil. I LOVE that Dookie shirt!!! Are they selling it online too?

I didn't think that was the legit stand, looked like it was outside the venue to me.

The whole venue was outside though so it’s hard to tell. Either way it’s a cool shirt I want one.

Oh you guys had to send me to the store didn’t you? I saw that Rose Bowl ringer tee and snagged it. Green Day take my money!

• 1 year later...

Looking back, I wish I snagged the green Worcester shirt! Damn, I missed out.

Archived