Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

13 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

They have any stickers for sale this leg? And is that a 60 dollar blanket or towel?

Thought it was a towel & I want it. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone going to see Green Day by any chance could buy me one of the Revolution Radio T-shirts with the concert dates on the back, I would be forever in your debt. I would of course pay for the shipping and cost of the shirt.

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Ok that doesn't look like a towel.

Yeah that looks like a blanket to me, I like the design, much more than the radio design on some stuff.

Yeah why didn't they make a tour shirt with that design? Then I would've bought one!

4 hours ago, desertrose said:

Did the prices go up? I'm sure I only paid $35 for my shirt back in March.

4 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I think they are in Canada 

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

I think they are in Canada 

Aah,  that makes sense. Thank you wise one.

Did anyone possibly get a tshirt from the European summer tour? I'm trying to find one but hard to work out the fake ones on eBay/ amazon. If anyone can take a pic of the front and back I'd be super grateful 

Those are the prices in Canada. The picture is from the Budweiser Stage in Toronto. It kind of sucks thinking that, in 2010, the t-shirts were 40$ in Canada. Now they are 45$.

So sad I didn't see the Chicago pins.  Had gone to the Chicago pop-up store and then didn't stop at the merch stands.  If anyone has an idea of where there might be some for sale, please let me know.  Never mind.  They're already up on ebay.  $49!!!!!    Will just keep checking.

I have now acquired both tour shirts (one from either US leg) so as my last show this year is approaching, the conundrum of what to get at the next one finally hits me. I'm pretty fond of the baseball/raglan tee with the barb wire flag. I think the biggest question for me is "which of these will not be available later" and I'm just not sure.

so I went to the show last night, got in line twice, and both times decided not to buy anything. there wasn't anything there that I just had to have, and I brought $100 I was willing to spend. "you can't go forcing something if it's just not right" lol

I did spend $5 on a bottle of water though, I sure did feel like a sucker.

kind of a bummer that they don't sell leftover merch from chicago and oakland at their other show, there's gotta be some left, what do they do with it?

also, I ordered the nimrod bundle with the shirt, that's one reason I didn't buy anything at the show. another reason I didn't buy anything is because I already bought the shirt with Blue on it at Hot Topic, if they didn't sell it then I def would have grabbed one at the concert

The Blue shirt from Hot Topic was a steal. It was half the price with the same exact image. I don't care if it doesn't have tour dates on the back, it's the front image you want.

The stuffed drunk bunny and the Blue shirt (and a couple of other new items) are available in the Green Day online store.

I remember reading about people wanting the bunny at the show but it being sold out, so here is your chance :)

Bought so much merch at the Darien lake show ( had so much fun, a week ago now!!) so I decided not to get the blanket but I'm totally regretting it now, really hope that becomes available online too!

Hey all - 

just signed up, didnt know this sire existed until I googled this afternoon. 

I took my daughters to their first Green Day show last night in Raleigh. Absolutely amazing show; even with the rain!

they sold out of the white protest "No racism" shirt last night, as we were waiting in line. My one daughter was crushed. If anyone is going to a show here in the future, and doesn't mind doing a young fan a favor - please send me a pm. More than happy to pay for the inconvenience and shipping if someone doesn't mind picking up one of the shirts in a small and sending it to me!  

Thanks

Archived