Stewe

On 04/07/2017 at 9:41 PM, Liam said:

Is that Squirt in the picture?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Is that Squirt in the picture?

No :P I have three cats, that one is Bowie (or Bow-Bow).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In all seriousness, if anybody going to a show would want to get that red totebag and ship it to me (cost free obvs) I'd be forever indebted.

Been wanting one since the AUS leg but they didn't have them in Europe :(

Did they sell the tank top for the European dates? I didn't notice it at least. 

5 minutes ago, Beathe. said:

Did they sell the tank top for the European dates? I didn't notice it at least. 

Nah, I only saw a grey one in Gothenburg, with the cat design in yellow/red-ish

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Nah, I only saw a grey one in Gothenburg, with the cat design in yellow/red-ish

Okay thanks. :)

7 hours ago, desertrose said:

The jacket, the no racism shirt and the blue one.

I want to be in Oakland

Still heartbroken over the fact that they didn't have the "no racism, no sexism, no homophobia" t-shirt in Gothenburg. Do you guys think they'll eventually sell it on their website? The fact that the bunny was so fucking expensive disappointed me too, I'd like to have one but not for 30€. 

Can someone tell me if the RevRad towel is available at all the US dates - I have someone special who maybe able to grab one for me:)  Oh & price please......

I am so going shopping madness next week in Toronto. I want the RevRad t-shirt, the Blue t-shirt, the bunny, something the less expensive I can find for a friend and maybe the RevRad flag.

Except the bracelet at 5$ (which you can't completly close because you won't be able to take it off your arm unless you use scissors), is there anything else at a cheap price?

On 8/5/2017 at 10:47 AM, herewegoagain said:

In all seriousness, if anybody going to a show would want to get that red totebag and ship it to me (cost free obvs) I'd be forever indebted.

Been wanting one since the AUS leg but they didn't have them in Europe :(

I'm going at the end of the month, I will totally get one for you if they're in stock!

2 hours ago, so-unholy said:

I'm going at the end of the month, I will totally get one for you if they're in stock!

Aaah, you da best :wub:  Throw me a pm if you find it and I'll get on the paypal

Does anyone know if they are selling the rev rad jackets on the non-oakland dates? 

want the blue shirt..

http://www.hottopic.com/product/green-day-revolution-radio-guitar-t-shirt/11071221.html#q=green%2Bdat&start=4

they are selling it in hottopic so I probably will get the NO RACISM shirt but they don't have it in my local store so don't know if it's a US release. was lucky to get the rev-rad  HOODIE from hot topic for $40 Canadian which is an absolute score since I bought the UNO DOS TRE sweater for $95 during the concert.

Haven't decided if I want to ask someone going to the Chicago show to pick me up a No Racism shirt. I love it, but I'm not sure if I have $35 to spare.

They have any stickers for sale this leg? And is that a 60 dollar blanket or towel?

Archived