Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

On 4/4/2017 at 11:56 PM, SuperXCsabre495 said:

Wish I was able to get that Worcester shirt since I was at the show :/

I ordered one since I was there too.  They are really nice, a nice quality shirt.   

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shiit, missed that show by two days. Could have been my show, I love those shirts! Right on for the people who attended that one. You got to hear Scattered for the final time. :fuckyou: Til' it returns that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Australian/NZ RevRad tour poster doesn't say 2017.  Do the overseas one have dates on them?

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

My Australian/NZ RevRad tour poster doesn't say 2017.  Do the overseas one have dates on them?

Curious - what does it say?

3 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

Curious - what does it say?

Revolution Radio

Australian/NZ Tour

Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland

Wanting to buy the new Green Day Mural shirt but the last time I got a shirt from the official site the size was way off. It was the Ragland Flag shirt and I will most likely try and sell it since it was so expencive. Not sure to order a different size since it is a different style of shirt. Any suggestions? 

2 hours ago, bjafan129 said:

Wanting to buy the new Green Day Mural shirt but the last time I got a shirt from the official site the size was way off. 

I really like that shirt - but I have way too many black shirts & GD have too much of my money. I agree with the sizes though - my tour shirt is swimming on me. 

BUT I wish I had someone I could buy that dookie onesie for - I might buy it & put it away.

They need more albums on shirts at the merch stand with the Dookie one. Also, the Kerplunk 25th anniversary one would be killer.

3 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

Also, the Kerplunk 25th anniversary one would be killer.

It is😏😎

3 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

They need more albums on shirts at the merch stand with the Dookie one. Also, the Kerplunk 25th anniversary one would be killer.

They didn't have it at my show so now I have to go to another :ermm:

On 24/05/2017 at 6:22 AM, gd86arg said:

who knows the prices of the merch in uk?

I believe it's between £20-30 for a T-shirt (my guess would be £25, though I honestly can't remember).

On 2017-5-27 at 5:39 AM, Second favourite son said:

I believe it's between £20-30 for a T-shirt (my guess would be £25, though I honestly can't remember).

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the no racism t shirt is still beign sold at these summer european shows?

Just saw Tré's pic of the pink bunny and I'd like to have one :D I'm not sure about the size but it would be good to have a smaller one like a keychain or something like that.

Does anyone know what are the accepted payment methods at the merch stand? (cash only/credit card/etc) Esp. in Europe

6 hours ago, Stewe said:

I think cash only

Thanks a lot. I thought so. Okay I'll have some cash then and credit card, too.

Are the prices given in the currency of the country they're playing in?  (I mean in Europe) Because in Hungary it's forint [HUF] and it would make sense, at least for me. If not then I have to change some Euros, even if I don't really want to...

10 minutes ago, evergreen rebel said:

Thanks a lot. I thought so. Okay I'll have some cash then and credit card, too.

Are the prices given in the currency of the country they're playing in?  (I mean in Europe) Because in Hungary it's forint [HUF] and it would make sense, at least for me. If not then I have to change some Euros, even if I don't really want to...

Euros for sure

Anyone knows how much for the Drunk Bunny? 
I will attend Monza show and I would like to purchase one of it after the show (if there is still one left and the stand hasn't gone yet)

I want the ''Blue" shirt. 
More reason to go to a show this summer :) 

Archived