Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

8 hours ago, RougeRogue said:

Yeah and I have seats at both of mine so I will break my usual routine probably.

Personally the first things I go for are shirts with actual dates and locations. Like, tour exclusives I guess. In fact, I might try to keep the online store in my memory ahead of time so I can decide what seems to be only at the table vs. available online later. And price differences lol.

Lol smart thinking. I'm pretty much the same way. I have seats for one of my shows, so probably I'll end up buying (most) of my merch that night. ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love that poster 😻😻😻! They should commission local artists to do that for every date!! 

Nice! Those jackets are soo awesome!! God damn.. I'd get one if I didn't live in Canada god damn it. They best have black hoodies left at the shows next week! Going to have to bring a lot of extra cash apparently.

Hey, question for you guys-  If you have seats is it a better idea / easier to go to the merch stand before or after the show?

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Stewe said:

Has anyone seen those t-shirt (left side) and the hoodie anywhere on the internet ? 

I found it in Dallas

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Stewe said:

Has anyone seen those t-shirt (left side) and the hoodie anywhere on the internet ? 

I found the shirt on Dallas at the AAC during this last concert. 

Do they have more than one merch stand set up to accommodate the large numbers of people? I'm hoping to get one of the "No Racism..." shirts. Have they run out of them at any of the stops?

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, alex030 said:

Do actual shirts from concerts have tour dates on them?

I think two of they do, the one with the radio and the one with the cat

The checker cat is the back of the sweater, which has no dates. Everything was pricy as fuck here! Sweater is nice and comfortable though.

i ended up getting the silk jacket and it's beautiful but the fit is so weird :( the sleeves are so long on me it looks slightly ridiculous so if anyone else is planning on getting one at a show i recommend trying it on first! 

Just now, Teenage Lush said:

i ended up getting the silk jacket and it's beautiful but the fit is so weird :( the sleeves are so long on me it looks slightly ridiculous so if anyone else is planning on getting one at a show i recommend trying it on first! 

@belinda jane

2 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

Ahhhhh man, I was planning on getting mine online before the show.
What size did you end up getting?

3 minutes ago, belinda jane said:

Ahhhhh man, I was planning on getting mine online before the show.
What size did you end up getting?

i got a medium. it's really big in the shoulders and sleeves but at the same time smaller throughout the body so i can't button it up. you can definitely tell the sizing was made with guys in mind which is a shame because it's such a badass jacket. if anything i would say size down so it doesn't look like you're swimming in it cause you can always wear it unbuttoned and it looks fine. i'm still obsessed with it and don't regret buying it, just disappointed cause when i spend that much money on clothes i expect them to fit perfectly :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

i got a medium. it's really big in the shoulders and sleeves but at the same time smaller throughout the body so i can't button it up. you can definitely tell the sizing was made with guys in mind which is a shame because it's such a badass jacket. if anything i would say size down so it doesn't look like you're swimming in it cause you can always wear it unbuttoned and it looks fine. i'm still obsessed with it and don't regret buying it, just disappointed cause when i spend that much money on clothes i expect them to fit perfectly :lol: 

OF COURSE THEY NEVER KEEP US IN MIND.
I might just hold off until the show then. I don't wanna spend that much money for it not to fit - and thinking about it now, it probably wouldn't arrive in time for the show anyway :P

I'm still getting it.. hahaha.

Wish I was able to get that Worcester shirt since I was at the show :/

Yes, there are multiple stands available throughout the venue.

One or two shirts have the date on them. 

Hoodies are between $50 and $65 , I don't remember, but most likely one of those.

11 hours ago, SuperXCsabre495 said:

Wish I was able to get that Worcester shirt since I was at the show :/

You can still get it.Just online now at the store. 

• 3 weeks later...

Has the band ever released tour programs in past tours?

Now that we have a few legs of the current tour done, I think it'd be great if they make one of those to sell on future legs using pictures they've captured until now and have all those wonderful pictures of this very happy era on glossy pages along with some nice graphic designs.

Archived