Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Will all the merch be avaiable on green day  website after  the tour?

A lot of it already is :) 

15 minutes ago, Stewe said:

I don't  see the hat and the no racism shirt 

There's definitely a beanie on the site but it's green, I think the tour one is black

2 hours ago, Yaz. said:

There's definitely a beanie on the site but it's green, I think the tour one is black

And what about the hat on the left side of the beanie?

Anyone knows what is that, is it a scarf?

I've seen a lot of pictures of those "scarves" with different designs, it seems those are not official merchandise but I would love if anyone can tell me for how much those were selling and if you think they're going to sell' em in all the European tour, let's say in Poland? :P 

On 12/01/2017 at 9:21 AM, JellyTime said:

Are prices the same as in the online store? 

I don't know but I doubt it - everything's usually more expensive at the venue

2 hours ago, Stewe said:

Does anyone know the prices of the shirts? 

Yesterday I bought the one with RevRad cover, it was € 30. 

Nice! Gonna get me a regular RevRad cover shirt. They better have the black hoodies left in March too!

I am going to spend an incredibly excessive amount of cash on merch in June! I intend to save up between now and then and just splurge and let myself go :happy:

10 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I am going to spend an incredibly excessive amount of cash on merch in June! I intend to save up between now and then and just splurge and let myself go :happy:

Actually, I went to the show with a Ramones t-shirt. My troubled mind told me: "Hey dude, what about queuing? You'll buy your GD shirts later". In fact, I bought mine AFTER the concert... :lol:

On 15 gennaio 2017 at 6:19 AM, MaraGreenDay said:

I've seen a lot of pictures of those "scarves" with different designs, it seems those are not official merchandise but I would love if anyone can tell me for how much those were selling and if you think they're going to sell' em in all the European tour, let's say in Poland? :P 

Yes, I think those are unofficial too. While I was queuing, there was someone selling them for € 5 or so...

6 hours ago, End Of The World said:

Yes, I think those are unofficial too. While I was queuing, there was someone selling them for € 5 or so...

Thank you!!

13 hours ago, End Of The World said:

Actually, I went to the show with a Ramones t-shirt. My troubled mind told me: "Hey dude, what about queuing? You'll buy your GD shirts later". In fact, I bought mine AFTER the concert... :lol:

I always buy my merch after! I like to get there early and get a good standing position before I even think about merch :happy:

At the very least, with two shows on my list now, I can split up my concert merch purchases and perhaps seem like a normal person spending an acceptable amount of money at each show as opposed to all at once. :lol:

22 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I always buy my merch after! I like to get there early and get a good standing position before I even think about merch :happy:

Same here. Unless I have seats I always hold off on buying merch until after the concert. That way once the doors open I can run right to the stage. :lol:

19 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Same here. Unless I have seats I always hold off on buying merch until after the concert. That way once the doors open I can run right to the stage. :lol:

Yeah and I have seats at both of mine so I will break my usual routine probably.

Personally the first things I go for are shirts with actual dates and locations. Like, tour exclusives I guess. In fact, I might try to keep the online store in my memory ahead of time so I can decide what seems to be only at the table vs. available online later. And price differences lol.

On 15.01.2017. at 6:19 AM, MaraGreenDay said:

Those scarves are so small.. I wanted to buy one for my daughter but I realize that they put Joey's picture on it xD wtf :)

I wish they were selling the glow in the dark scribble mask t-shirt design on this tour with dates on the back, but I think I will settle with the RevRad cover tour one! Also, having the masks there is temping since 2/3 are currently unavailable online. :dry: I have lots of time to decide, anyway, since my show will be in March.

3 hours ago, Tajana said:

Those scarves are so small.. I wanted to buy one for my daughter but I realize that they put Joey's picture on it xD wtf :)

lol really? Omg that's so weird! 

Man I love baseball tees. I hope that I'll be able to get one from the stockholm show! :) 

Archived