Revolution Radio Tour Merch

Stewe

Does anyone know where I can find the merchandise from this era (the ones that's sold at the shows) on the internet, preferabily european site?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stewe said:

Has anyone seen those t-shirt (left side) and the hoodie anywhere on the internet ? 

I'm pretty sure Hot Topic has the Hoody.

The Green Day website also has the hoody, but i think it's in yellow. 

Loooord have mercy on me for my concert date because I will undoubtedly end up spending an embarrassing amount of money on merch.

As if flying up to NY for the concert, not to mention the tickets themselves, wasn't bad enough.

I think I hate that the masks are becoming a thing hahaha actually terrifying.

I really want the white one with the car and the "No racism...blah blah"

I enjoy a lot of the merch this time around actually, even the cat ones! I didn't like last era's art a lot. It's weird they're using multiple logos including the American Idiot type font. 

3 hours ago, Stewe said:
Has anyone seen those t-shirt (left side) and the hoodie anywhere on the internet ? 

Yeah as @heeygloria said Hot Topic do have the hoodie but the writing is yellow. Here's the link to the Hot Topic Green Day shop:

http://www.hottopic.com/band-merch/shop-by-artist/green-day/

There's 25% off at the moment!

Otherwise I'd just keep checking eBay as some of this merch is only ever sold at the shows.

1 hour ago, basketcase4933 said:

Yeah as @heeygloria said Hot Topic do have the hoodie but the writing is yellow. Here's the link to the Hot Topic Green Day shop:

http://www.hottopic.com/band-merch/shop-by-artist/green-day/

There's 25% off at the moment!

Otherwise I'd just keep checking eBay as some of this merch is only ever sold at the shows.

oh man, you just HAD to mention the sale!!
#sorrycreditcard
lmao ! :dance:

Sweaters are cool! I should have ordered a mask for Halloween. Will have to wait till next year now I guess.

I wanted to get the white shirt because I love the back, but I hate white shirts and 35 bucks is a lot for a shirt I'll wear sometimes. I hope to find it on sale on their site later.

I bought the Chicago poster and pins instead :) 

I end up never buying the white shirts I buy. They're cool but I dunno - I just don't wear them!

Exactly! I always get them dirty just by putting them on. Now, if that shirt was any other color, I'd be all over it.

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 0:02 PM, kaylubd said:

I wanted to get the white shirt because I love the back, but I hate white shirts and 35 bucks is a lot for a shirt I'll wear sometimes. I hope to find it on sale on their site later.

I bought the Chicago poster and pins instead :) 

shoot, I should have connected with you beforehand to give you money for a pin set.  My bad.

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

shoot, I should have connected with you beforehand to give you money for a pin set.  My bad.

Aww! Yeah I totally would've gotten you a set. Keep it in mind for the future in case there's another show you don't attend. :) 

I bought the no sexism, homophobia shirt at the Webster hall show, washed it and hung it up to dry outside, and in the morning it flew away and was gone.  lol at my lfe, but hopefully they will put the remaining shirts up for sale once this portion of the tour is over!

On 27.10.2016 at 5:33 AM, GDInsaniac said:

I bought the no sexism, homophobia shirt at the Webster hall show, washed it and hung it up to dry outside, and in the morning it flew away and was gone.  lol at my lfe, but hopefully they will put the remaining shirts up for sale once this portion of the tour is over!

That is such a bummer:pinch: But at least you spread the message, maybe someone else is wearing it now. I wanna have that shirt so badly, I wish they'd sell it somewhere online. Can't wait to buy it in Jan at the shows. 

I can't wait for the concert in March. The unfortunate thing about it being in March though is the fact I have 5 months to save money for merch. Yay for buying obscene quantitys of band merch! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

13 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

I can't wait for the concert in March. The unfortunate thing about it being in March though is the fact I have 5 months to save money for merch. Yay for buying obscene quantitys of band merch! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

Yeah seriously, every time I look at the picture I keep telling myself I'm going to need to expect to be spending an embarrassing amount of money.

Like, typically, I limit myself to one shirt and possibly one small item (button, patch etc.) at concerts but...I'm really quite certain I'm not going to be able to leave with just one thing...

• 2 months later...

If anyone happens to have a look  at the merch at the shows (which is more than likely! :lol:), could some pics be posted here?! I need to have a rough guesstimate as to how much I'll be spending on an obscene (well, not really - there's never enough GD merch!) amount of tour merch :D

Archived