Joe K

Green Day European Dates - Summer 2017

Yaz.

If Green Day don't announce for Download I am 100% going to Nova Rock. 

Those headliners. 

• Like 1

silviagreen

Green Day will play at I-Days Festival in Monza (Italy) on June. Tomorrow they're going to announce it officially. 

• Like 4

Stewe
27 minutes ago, silviagreen said:

Green Day will play at I-Days Festival in Monza (Italy) on June. Tomorrow they're going to announce it officially. 

I'm gonna die for joy;

Where did you get the info?

is it a reliable source? 

• Like 1

silviagreen
18 minutes ago, Stewe said:

I'm gonna die for joy;

Where did you get the info?

is it a reliable source? 

Yes, I spoke with the organizers, they also posted this on their facebook page :) 

• Like 1

Stewe
1 minute ago, silviagreen said:

Yes, I spoke with the organizers, they also posted this on their facebook page :) 

Thank you sdo much;

I can't contain my happiness, I'm finally going to see them after 3 long years

• Like 1

Stewe
14 hours ago, silviagreen said:

At what time they'll announce it

Stewe

It's official Green Day  and Rancid idays Monza on 15th june

• Like 3

Slash

So I guess its just festivals for the summer

Mary711
1 minute ago, Slash said:

So I guess its just festivals for the summer

That was almost for sure. :) 

Slash
Just now, Mary711 said:

That was almost for sure. :) 

Yeah well I will most prob. go to BST even though I would have preferred a solo show. 

sara_gd

That's near Milan/Bergamo. If it's Green Day and Rancid on the same day and other festivals have them on different days I guess it's Italy again for me....... 

Slash

So any chances of Green Day playing Rock Am Ring? 

sara_gd

Also, NovaRock is June 14-17, so if this is on the 15th, assuming they won't play on the first day of the festival (it's a warm up or something like that), they could play just the day after (16th) or the last one (17th). I suppose the 17th is more likely because it's a 9 hour drive.

20 minutes ago, Slash said:

I don't think so because they're playing 2 festivals in Germany already (Southside and Hurricane).

In case anyone is losing track, these are the summer shows that they have so far:

• June 9th/10th/11th: Download Festival, Paris (France)
  • June 15th: I-Days Festival, Monza (Italy)
  • June 16th/17th: Nova Rock Festival, near Vienna (Austria)
  • June 23rd: Hurricane Festival, Eichenring [near Bremen and Hamburg] (Germany)
  • June 24th: Southside Festival, Neuhausen ob Eck [middle of nowhere in the South] (Germany)
  • July 1st: Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park, London (England)

I think that's all that we have confirmed or strongly rumoured so far. 

• Like 2

Mary Daze
22 minutes ago, Slash said:

100% they are not playing rock am ring. The contract of hurricane and southside festival forbids them to play any other show in germany in june 2017

• Like 1

Slash
1 minute ago, Mary Daze said:

100% they are not playing rock am ring. The contract of hurricane and southside festival forbids them to play any other show in germany in june 2017

Ah thanks, dint know that. 

sara_gd

Radiohead are playing the day after Green Day on iDays Festival in Monza, Italy, if anyone's interested. But I think this is one of those festivals they do in Italy that aren't actually festivals, they're like 1-day festivals and they do lots over the summer or even the year. So from my understanding it's basically what Hyde Park is going to be too, they put a few bands together for a day and almost everyone is there because of the headliner.

Mary711
8 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

This plus headliners are already announced for that.

Dirty Rotten Bastard
8 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

Radiohead are playing the day after Green Day on iDays Festival in Monza, Italy, if anyone's interested. But I think this is one of those festivals they do in Italy that aren't actually festivals, they're like 1-day festivals and they do lots over the summer or even the year. So from my understanding it's basically what Hyde Park is going to be too, they put a few bands together for a day and almost everyone is there because of the headliner.

are u gonna go? 

Yaz.

So can Rancid sub Green Day now at BST or.... :ninja:

• Like 1

Slash
10 minutes ago, Mary711 said:

This plus headliners are already announced for that.

Who is headlining Rock Am Ring? 

sara_gd
21 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

are u gonna go? 

Why not? :lol: Depends on the rest of the dates of course! But I'd like to see Rancid and Radiohead in 2 days, plus Green Day of course, it'd be great. If Rancid go with them to every date I may change my mind, so... I'll have to wait. Did you see that I don't have a pit ticket for Zurich? :cry: I honestly don't know what to do with myself. It's going to be hard to resale it. 

Dirty Rotten Bastard
7 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

Why not? :lol: Depends on the rest of the dates of course! But I'd like to see Rancid and Radiohead in 2 days, plus Green Day of course, it'd be great. If Rancid go with them to every date I may change my mind, so... I'll have to wait. Did you see that I don't have a pit ticket for Zurich? :cry: I honestly don't know what to do with myself. It's going to be hard to resale it. 

Yeah...how much are pit tickets going for elsewhere?
And I'm 99% coming to this lol

Thatsername

I was hoping for some solo open-air shows in Europe, but I guess it's not going to happen. It'll be Southside for me then. The two arena shows in January I go to are just not enough - I LOVE to see them outside:runaround: 

Slash
4 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

I was hoping for some solo open-air shows in Europe, but I guess it's not going to happen. It'll be Southside for me then. The two arena shows in January I go to are just not enough - I LOVE to see them outside:runaround: 

Which shows are you going in Jan? 

sara_gd
10 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Yeah...how much are pit tickets going for elsewhere?
And I'm 99% coming to this lol

I know a girl from Spain who has a pit ticket and may not go, so I suppose I can get it for a decent price if I manage to sell my seat (there's still seats available and I payed fucking 20€ to get it delivered -_-")

I've said before that there's the rumour that they'll play MadCool Festival in Madrid (July 6-8). Well, they're announcing someone soon and I've just played the classic "can you tell us what colour the announcement is going to be?" :P They replied "jejeje :)" WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??? Maybe they didn't get it and they're laughing thinking I'm stupid. OR MAYBE IT MEANS HEY I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. -_-

• Like 1