Next single from Revolution Radio

End Of The World

On 10/21/2016 at 0:35 PM, kripack said:

There will be an official music video for Still Breathing later this month. Not gonna tell you how I know that, but it's true

It's going to take place on a boat.  The masks will be in it too. The bank robbers escape on water but are caught up in a storm.  All of them die except the one girl and she washes ashore an island where Green Day are playing on the beach.  

She jumps Billie Joe and they start making out with her still in the mask.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any news about the new music video??

the band has several days break on the tour now, i think they should do more promotion

6 hours ago, legendary said:

the band has several days break on the tour now, i think they should do more promotion

Yeah if it doesn't come out today then kripack was wrong :D

Bang Bang did a great performance on the radio, charting 1st on both alternative and mainstream rock charts in the US as well as in the UK and in Canada: GD are masters in their genre (in this case, rock).

It's almost 2 months that BB is out. Time for something new...

If this album starts popping next year, I could see Say Goodbye getting a live video and Youngblood getting a video. 

9 hours ago, legendary said:

They filmed one a couple weeks ago when they were out in the LA for the tour. Not sure when that'll come out or for what song that was for.

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

They filmed one a couple weeks ago when they were out in the LA for the tour. Not sure when that'll come out or for what song that was for.

Wow so exciting!! I really hope it's Still Breathing, I like most of the songs from the album but that song has so much potential to do well for casual fans, I just want the album to be as successful as possible.

15 hours ago, Matt. said:

P.R. Brown Directs Green Day

October 17, 2016

Director P.R. Brown recently wrapped an epic 5-day shoot for a forthcoming Green Day music video! The band (who were recently inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame) saw their latest album "Revolution Radio" debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200!

Ok guys we were right about SB:lol:.

Now let's think about the 3rd single.

Revolution Radio can be a good choice, since it has got a very good chorus.

Say Goodbye too.

3 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

Say Goodbye too.

Don't think Revolution Radio will be a good choice.

Basically when they released BB, RR and SB everybody were talking about the furious BB and beauty and honesty of SB. RR got overshadowed completely. 

We need a song that can compete with those too. Say Goodbye has its chance. 

3 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

Say Goodbye too.

Well RR might be released as a single later, like 21CB. That was released as the 4th single from that album

Troubled Times would be so relevant now because of the election result. Even just a lyric video being released for Troubled Times would be good

6 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Well RR might be released as a single later, like 21CB. That was released as the 4th single from that album

Troubled Times would be so relevant now because of the election result. Even just a lyric video being released for Troubled Times would be good

Yeah, I didn't think about TT compared to the elections. Cool:lol:

3 hours ago, MysticManiac said:

I was just thinking about that as I listened to Troubled Times on the way home.   I could see a montage of all the garbage that's happened this year cut with Green Day playing a big show.    That would be awesome.   While it's my 2nd least favorite song on the album I do freaking love it.    

Archived