Next single from Revolution Radio

End Of The World

Hi guys, here we can discuss about the next singles from RevRad.

In my opinion a good one to release is Still Breathing. I think it could become a hit on the radio.

Which song would you like to see released as a single? Share your thoughts!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I thought Still Breathing was already a single. 

On the English Wikipedia page of RevRad only Bang Bang is mentioned. Anyway, I created this thread to know the truth about singles.

Well Green Day haven't confirmed any other singles other than Bang Bang. But I think SB would be the most successful

In Germany they play Still Breathing on the Radio like 2-3 times a day and mark it as the brand new single of Green Day.

I think that nowadays the only way to determine which song is a "true" single and which one is just a "promotional" track is through music videos. It seams that they were filming something with P.R. Brown a few days ago, so probably something new is coming. Personally I hope it will be  Say Goodbye, Outlaws, Somewhere now or Troubled times. My first choice would probably be Outlaws. 

I thought the singles were the songs with the lyric videos and in the order that those came out. Then again, the latest lyric video isn't really made as a rock-hit by any stretch of the imagination 

I'm handsome and sadly I AM single.   Oh, oh, .....Green Day singles.   F**k all the radio stations and make the next single Forever Now.  7 minutes of pure bliss.  As my ex gf put it after, well, u know. 

The singles are indeed; Bang Bang, Revolution Radio and Still Breathing.

Even though, I don't think is the wisest decision, the next single may be Youngblood. Then again, there's not many single-hits on RevRad other than Bang Bang and maybe Still Breathing, these songs are more powerful when you hear them all together, so I'd understand it if they choose Youngblood.

Please don't let them choose YB :pinch:

I dunno, I assumed RevRad and Still Breathing were already singles but apparently not? I really think Still Breathing could do well with a music video and official release.

I'd also consider Say Goodbye or Troubled Times (but I'm biased...). SG sounds really different to everything else on the radio, so it could grab the attention of the casual listener. I wouldn't be surprised f they went with Ordinary World either. That could do alright as well!

3 hours ago, gmcloughlin said:

Please don't let them choose YB :pinch:

I dunno, I assumed RevRad and Still Breathing were already singles but apparently not? I really think Still Breathing could do well with a music video and official release.

I'd also consider Say Goodbye or Troubled Times (but I'm biased...). SG sounds really different to everything else on the radio, so it could grab the attention of the casual listener. I wouldn't be surprised f they went with Ordinary World either. That could do alright as well!

I wouldn't want a single for OW. It's the worst song of the album

SG and TT would be cool to hear on the radio. I'd also like BOTW

15 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

I wouldn't want a single for OW. It's the worst song of the album

SG and TT would be cool to hear on the radio. I'd also like BOTW

It wouldn't be my choice either, but it could appeal to a lot of listeners :) I just think Green Day have a tendency to make bad single choices. I hope they get it right this time!

On 20.10.2016 at 2:04 PM, ChrisRock93 said:

In Germany they play Still Breathing on the Radio like 2-3 times a day and mark it as the brand new single of Green Day.

Which station are you referring to? I haven't heard it a single time.

1 hour ago, Mary711 said:

Which station are you referring to? I haven't heard it a single time.

Maybe you 're just listening to the wrong Radio Stations :) Radio Bob :-)

They also Play Bang Bang a lot!

42 minutes ago, ChrisRock93 said:

Maybe you 're just listening to the wrong Radio Stations :) Radio Bob :-)

They also Play Bang Bang a lot!

Finally there is one radio station you can rely on in our country :lol: Haven't heard Bang Bang or Still Breathing yet, but I don't listen to the radio very often, so catching it would really be a big coincidence.

There will be an official music video for Still Breathing later this month. Not gonna tell you how I know that, but it's true

5 hours ago, kripack said:

There will be an official music video for Still Breathing later this month. Not gonna tell you how I know that, but it's true

Honestly I don't think that there is a reason for you to just come up with this by yourself so I believe you. Really happy that it's Still Breathing! And this month? Holy smokes!

It has to be Still Breathing as that song has the most potential to be huge. Just look at the hits that the song has had on YouTube, etc, and also it's one of the most talked about songs from the album. It's a no-brainer to release that song as a single with a good music video.

On 20.10.2016 at 2:04 PM, ChrisRock93 said:

on which sation?

Archived