American Idiot is coming to Australia

Liam

Just now, Hey Oh said:

Not sure. I'll find out soon though 😄

Im sure I read that you get early access 1 hr before into the bar.

@Wretched & Divine can you take a snap of the merchandise for me.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22 February 2017 at 4:24 PM, Hey Oh said:

Who's going to the premier tomorrow?😊😊 

1 hour ago, Wretched & Divine said:

Matt and I will be heading over to South Bank and that general vicinity in a sec! I have no idea where anyone or anything is. @Tinkle Who else besides us is going tonight?

I'm on my way! Had to wait for dad to come home from work, so we're probably 20 minutes out 

6 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Merch is a program and heart hand grenade on a mug, shirt, and singlet!

@Emilie. Omg, I didn't know you were coming tonight!! We are seated right in front of the merch stand.

3 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

@Emilie. Omg, I didn't know you were coming tonight!! We are seated right in front of the merch stand.

I might see you soon then! I'm going straight to the merch before the show starts 

14 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Yep I'm in the hysteria bar now. 😄 any one else get hysteria tickets?

25 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

Where are you guys?

Have a great night everyone - still can't believe this is happening in Brisbane;)

34 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

Merch is a program and heart hand grenade on a mug, shirt, and singlet

Wow that sounds exciting boring:ga:

18 minutes ago, Hey Oh said:

Where are you guys?

We have gone in to take our seats. There is a table directly in front of the stand and that's where we were :)

OMG it was so good! Chris was such a good St Jimmy, but it's a shame he didn't do the gun thing. So glad that we get to go again tomorrow I feel like there are so many little things I missed!

3 hours ago, Wretched & Divine said:

We have gone in to take our seats. There is a table directly in front of the stand and that's where we were :)

This is weird but I think I saw you guys :lol: We got in super late though and I went to the merch stand, but by the time I got to the front of the line everyone was walking in.

Whoa boy I have so many thoughts about the musical. But since most people are seeing it tomorrow I'll hold off and post something then.

BTW the t shirts are really comfy. It's not often I find a band tee that's small enough for me.

4 hours ago, Wretched & Divine said:

I think I saw you guys. But I wasn't sure, and I can be quite shy sometimes. 😊 I thought it was awesome. What did you guys think?

6 hours ago, Hey Oh said:

I think I saw you guys. But I wasn't sure, and I can be quite shy sometimes. 😊 I thought it was awesome. What did you guys think?

I loved it. Can't wait to see it again tonight! Have we all figured out where and when we are all meeting up today?

1 hour ago, RisingRedWolf said:

I loved it. Can't wait to see it again tonight! Have we all figured out where and when we are all meeting up today?

Yes let's do this - time & place. Does everyone want to eat dinner together? 

8 hours ago, Emilie. said:

BTW the t shirts are really comfy. It's not often I find a band tee that's small enough for me.

Are there only white t-shirts available?

Just now, Tinkle said:

Yes let's do this - time & place. Does everyone want to eat dinner together? 

Yes I would love to and no.  The shirts are all black with a heart hand grenade on the front and some text on the back.  Same with the mug. Some very nice looking merchandise :D

We are staying on George Street, a couple of blocks down from Queen Street Mall. Really easy walk from QPAC, and that's about all I know is nearby :lol: Please tell us where to go and when to be there, and we'll follow.

I think the markets back to southbank is about 1.5  k walk - that's probably too far? We could just meet at southbank & find a place?

Or

http://www.brooklyndepot.com.au/south-bank

Never eaten here - is this cheap enough?

1 minute ago, Wretched & Divine said:

We are staying on George Street, a couple of blocks down from Queen Street Mall. Really easy walk from QPAC, and that's about all I know is nearby :lol: Please tell us where to go and when to be there, and we'll follow.

I used to work in George Street - there is a backpackers on the corner - the bar is pretty good on a Friday afternoon.  Im happy to meet there as its across from the train station?

24 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

I think the markets back to southbank is about 1.5  k walk - that's probably too far? We could just meet at southbank & find a place?

Or

http://www.brooklyndepot.com.au/south-bank

Never eaten here - is this cheap enough?

I used to work in George Street - there is a backpackers on the corner - the bar is pretty good on a Friday afternoon.  Im happy to meet there as its across from the train station?

Oooh, please can we get burgers? 😍 Those prices are great for me.

We are a little furthrr down from the station, just up a little bit from the Commonwealth and Magistrates Court (? I think that's what it is). Happy to meet you around the general vicinity as long as it's near something I know :lol:

haha ok lets meet for burgers - just remember I have not been there so don't shoot me if it's shite.  What time do you think.

Also what are you 2 up to in Brisvegas today?

5 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

haha ok lets meet for burgers - just remember I have not been there so don't shoot me if it's shite.  What time do you think.

Also what are you 2 up to in Brisvegas today?

I don't know what time is good for you guys :ermm: Tell us and we'll be there, since we're the ones without obligations to be anywhere for work or school or something. @Emilie. @Liam ???

I want to go to GOMA, so we'll see what else besides that!

1 minute ago, Wretched & Divine said:

I don't know what time is good for you guys :ermm: Tell us and we'll be there, since we're the ones without obligations to be anywhere for work or school or something. @Emilie. @Liam ???

Show starts at 7.30 so lets meet outside Brooklyn Depot at say 530pm.  I will ring to see if I need a booking and if so book a table for 6.

@Liam @Emilie. @RisingRedWolf @Wretched & Divine @Hey Oh

Is that OK with everyone?

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

The t shirts and singlets are black and sooo nice. The mugs too!

14 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

I'll be at uni in the morning, so I'll be able to head over for 5:30 :) 

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Show starts at 7.30 so lets meet outside Brooklyn Depot at say 530pm.  I will ring to see if I need a booking and if so book a table for 6.

@Liam @Emilie. @RisingRedWolf @Wretched & Divine @Hey Oh

Is that OK with everyone?

Yep that sounds good!

Archived