American Idiot is coming to Australia

Liam

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty happy that I won't have to travel to Sydney to see this - Qpac is on the train line🤗

If this is real, so is my hype. I've always wanted to see this and I'm so happy that it might become a reality for me. YES!

1 hour ago, RisingRedWolf said:

If this is real, so is my hype. I've always wanted to see this and I'm so happy that it might become a reality for me. YES!

Hope so - although it did ask for my email😏 You unfortunately will have to travel. You would probs be used to that. 

7 minutes ago, Doggins said:

Oh for fuck sake! More money I have to fork out

Might have to do a GDC meet up with seats - sure as hell nobody I know will want to go😌

3 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Might have to do a GDC meet up with seats - sure as hell nobody I know will want to go😌

yayyyyy

Also the author of that article's name is my nickname. That was a weird thing to see

Fuck me, I'm spending more money on Green Day related things than anything else right now

1 hour ago, Josh100_3 said:

Maybe they need a Guitarist, shotgun!

I've seen the show twice and there is a guitarist on stage.  Go apply!

There was probably more comments/interest for this on the QPAC f/b page then the frontier touring f/b for the actual tour:ga:

I have a feeling this is just going to be a local production for Brisbane:( I hope Im wrong.

"Restrictions Apply: This work is currently restricted in Australia & for schools in New Zealand. Community Groups in New Zealand can apply for rights. Please refer back to this website for updated information."

15 hours ago, Tinkle said:

I'm keen for a meetup, but my mum (and her partner) will be totally on board. She still reminisces about seeing them for the American Idiot tour being the best gig she's ever been to, haha.

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

I have a feeling this is just going to be a local production for Brisbane:( I hope Im wrong.

"Restrictions Apply: This work is currently restricted in Australia & for schools in New Zealand. Community Groups in New Zealand can apply for rights. Please refer back to this website for updated information."

I found the domain name for americanidiot.com.au but I dont understand how to search that stuff

@Liam 

10 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I've seen the show twice and there is a guitarist on stage.  Go apply!

how does one apply?

2 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

whoops should have been americanidiotlive.com.au

omg that countdown clock is giving me tingles.
how do we know which states it'll show in? surely melbourne, right?

SURELYYYY :(

Just now, belinda jane said:

omg that countdown clock is giving me tingles.
how do we know which states it'll show in? surely melbourne, right?

SURELYYYY :(

I found the domain name see above - does not look promising :(

Archived