New Lyric video for Say Goodbye posted by Green Day

Rumpelstiltskin2000

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing one!!

Each lyric video from this album has its own personality, great job, this is my favourite after Bang Bang.

There's some fabulous imagery and text placement in this. Also some that's a bit literal (the coffin again) but overall I love it! I'm really glad each song is getting its own video that compliments it well.

Some of the new merch should totally be based on the lyric videos.

Yessss another one and for the best (or maybe second best, haven't decided :P) song no less :banana:. Can't watch now but looking forward to it!

Another really good lyric video, probably my 3rd or 4th favourite so far.  I think they could've done the 'cops on patrol' bit better, but they coped really well with the repeated lines, showing the lyrics enough times but not too many.  Captured the feeling of the song really well.  We really are being spoiled with all these lyric videos!

This might be my favourite of the ones we got so far, I really like the black and white theme, all the different fonts they used and the general style of the video. There are so many different symbols and some of them appear for just half a second, I will need to watch a few more times for sure. 

Wow, this song is actually really good. It's  a wierd one alright, but it's good. Nothing about the music or the lyrics feel forced "just to get it done" and the lazy/tiresome singing is done right. Definitely their best so far (I havn't heard the full album yet).

(Yes, it reminds Holiday)

I did get to watch it, amazing :runaround:. It's so bold and dark with all the religious and other imagery, just perfect. This is, like, one of the best videos Green Day has ever made (never mind just best lyric video).

10 minutes ago, Marki. said:

This might be my favourite of the ones we got so far, I really like the black and white theme, all the different fonts they used and the general style of the video. There are so many different symbols and some of them appear for just half a second, I will need to watch a few more times for sure. 

I just watched it on Youtube in slow-motion, then you can see all the hidden little things :) 

One of the better lyric videos , imo.

Half the album is up.

Also, the meme(s) in this... oh boy

I really liked this one. The images really made it hit home. I've always thought this was a sad song and the images really cemented that in my mind and made me feel even more sad. 

Amazing!! Definitely my favourite after Bang Bang. So many cool things in there!

I know some people didn't like the song, but they'll probably like it more now, it captured the meanings of the song perfectly. I love it.

All the lyric videos have been awesome except for Ordinary World!

Favorite song off the album. Lyric video just confirms to me the power of this song. Love. Love. Love.

My favourite song out of the album. Really love this video. I expected the "Say hello to the ones in control" to have a better representation, but still, not disappointed at all. These lyric videos are pieces of art.

My favourite lyric video for my favourite GD song since so many years :wub:

just about all of these lyric videos looks like the combined hatred of people with epilepsy and the love for MySpace in the mid 00'.

Another lyric video that's not available in Germany :( If anyone has a link to a different website than YouTube, please let me know, thank you!

Now I'm almost certain we're gonna get lyric videos for every song on the album which is pretty cool. I was never a huge fan of this song but the video is awesome.

Archived