New Lyric video for Say Goodbye posted by Green Day

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I like the lyric videos better than 50 % of their regular videos!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if there will be 12 lyrics video :lol: Nevertheless this one is great!

I don't know what to think, cause it seems to be illuminati artwork... the upside down crosses, All-seeing Eye, Mother Mary with noose around her neck with 666 hand sign. And something related to conspiracy theory of New World Order - planes spraying chemicals, it's called chemtrails

What do you think? The question for those who are interested in those theories. The RevRad back cover art is particular, too - Billie sit cross-legged with 666 hand sign. I recall that  Mike got pentagram with goat's head on his t-shirt

It'd be obvious if Green Day were a satanic band or whatever, but they never used to be.

I honestly don't love a ton of Green Day's music videos—I like a handful, but most are just ok. They're not quite as artistic as the kinds of videos I prefer. But these are awesome

Yet another great lyric video. Whoever is doing these lyric videos needs to do an animated music video (i.e like 21st century breakdown)

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Yet another great lyric video. Whoever is doing these lyric videos needs to do an animated music video (i.e like 21st century breakdown)

I think it's not from the same author - in the video description is always written somebody else. That's probably the reason why every lyrics video for this album looks so different. :) 

I love this lyric video and its "satanic" atmosphere.

If GD will release a lyric video for Too Dumb To Die, I'm very curious to discover how the "I feel like a cello" part will be.:dance:

2 hours ago, Ale7113 said:

I love this lyric video and its "satanic" atmosphere.

If GD will release a lyric video for Too Dumb To Die, I'm very curious to discover how the "I feel like a cello" part will be.:dance:

I feel like a cello sometimes.   

This reminds me of the Goodbye Bluesky scene in the movie version of pink floyd's "The Wall"

If every song gets one of these I might do a listen through of the album where I watch all the videos in the tracklist order, I feel like that would be a cool way to experience it

7 hours ago, tdlyon said:

If every song gets one of these I might do a listen through of the album where I watch all the videos in the tracklist order, I feel like that would be a cool way to experience it

I want to do this so much!

I thought Muse were going to do a lyric video for every song on their album last year but they stopped after doing like half of them. Don't fail me Green Day :P 

This video is amazing! It's very symbolic and dark, which are characteristics I'm always drawn to. Some of the imagery is even a bit disturbing, which I love, as it's thought provoking and artistically done. All of the lyric videos so far have been excellent, but this one is my favorite. Well done!

Still loving this video. I was always bothered by East Jesus Nowhere not getting the video it deserved, but with the bold religious/death imagery in this one they've totally made up for it! 

Archived