10/17 Palladium Multi-Cam to be made!!

greenday4924

Hey guys, finally saw GD live last night! Amazing. Truly a dream came true.

So, I'm looking for any GDCers who recorded anything at all last night.

I am going to do everything in my power to collect footage and make the best multi-cam I possibly can! (and yes I'm experienced at doing so :)

I will share it with all of you when it's completed.

Also, if you see any videos that are maybe harder to find, from insta and the like, pls don't hesitate to post the link in this thread.

Thanks so much if you guys can help!

• Like 2

Watch out. Copyright has been up everyone's ass this tour with constant copyright takedowns everywhere. It's why our download section is in ruin right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grinch said:

Watch out. Copyright has been up everyone's ass this tour with constant copyright takedowns everywhere. It's why our download section is in ruin right now.

So stupid. It's a freaking cell phone video from a concert, not a rip of a DVD or the album.

12 minutes ago, Lauren said:

So stupid. It's a freaking cell phone video from a concert, not a rip of a DVD or the album.

my multicam of revolution radio just got taken down too..

So there are literally no GDC members who even filmed a clip??? (except for the one awesome dude I've already contacted)

Like whats up with that? It sucks cause a major chunk of it has no recording surfaced at all yet :(

btw: here's my reddit post about it in r/greenday

https://www.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/582sa0/hollywood_palladium_attendees_pls_read_multicam/

Edited by greenday4924

11 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

So there are literally no GDC members who even filmed a clip??? (except for the one awesome dude I've already contacted)

Like whats up with that? It sucks cause a major chunk of it has no recording surfaced at all yet :(

btw: here's my reddit post about it in r/greenday

https://www.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/582sa0/hollywood_palladium_attendees_pls_read_multicam/

For some reason, GDC are not too fond on this kind of stuff. I'd like to help but I don't have any vids :lol:

12 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

I got a couple of decent, I hope, videos from front row. I'll get them off my phone and email them to you. 

1 hour ago, Stewe said:

You are gonna do the full show?

Yes sir! But I'm still collecting footage at the moment!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick look at what is possible :)

Just now, greenday4924 said:

Yes sir! But I'm still collecting footage at the moment!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick look at what is possible :)

Wow its really good . 

Did you've an audio source ? 

If so could you upload it and PM'd the link ? 

9 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Wow its really good . 

Did you've an audio source ? 

If so could you upload it and PM'd the link ? 

Well the editing was mostly on the fly and took me about 5 min total. The final product will be much more thoughtful/smoother.

Isn't the audio fantastic? I'm blown away by it, it's almost sbd quality!

But no I can't man, sorry.

I want to make it very clear to any ppl that share their footage with me I will NOT give it out to anyone. I have no interest in the trading scene or any of that!!

I'll be doing more of these multi-cams in the future, so it's important to me I keep all who helped happy!

Edited by greenday4924

32 minutes ago, greenday4924 said:

Well the editing was mostly on the fly and took me about 5 min total. The final product will be much more thoughtful/smoother.

Isn't the audio fantastic? I'm blown away by it, it's almost sbd quality!

But no I can't man, sorry.

I want to make it very clear to any ppl that share their footage with me I will NOT give it out to anyone. I have no interest in the trading scene or any of that!!

I'll be doing more of these multi-cams in the future, so it's important to me I keep all who helped happy!

I think that sharing the audio here while you'll make the video didn't hurt anyone 

12 minutes ago, Stewe said:

I think that sharing the audio here while you'll make the video didn't hurt anyone 

Nah bro, sorry. Hope it'll be worth the wait for you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I accumulated a total of 9 sources, along with the pending 10th from a GDC member here.

Can anyone try to contact the original periscope streamer? I figured there was no point since "Bionic Buzz" seemed like a weird blog or something and not a person. Also, that they wouldn't have even saved their vid.

But if I got a hold of the original file they may have saved on their phone, it would be way better quality than the version we have. And it would fill in the many cuts in the concert.

3 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

Update:

I accumulated a total of 9 sources, along with the pending 10th from a GDC member here.

Can anyone try to contact the original periscope streamer? I figured there was no point since "Bionic Buzz" seemed like a weird blog or something and not a person. Also, that they wouldn't have even saved their vid.

But if I got a hold of the original file they may have saved on their phone, it would be way better quality than the version we have. And it would fill in the many cuts in the concert.

@Grinch downloads the periscope files at original quality

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Todd said:

@Grinch downloads the periscope files at original quality

Are you sure? I think he just ripped the streaming video...he does not have the original file.

57 minutes ago, greenday4924 said:

Are you sure? I think he just ripped the streaming video...he does not have the original file.

Ask him

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone here on GDC know the band photographer?

You can clearly see him filming close-ups of Billie/crowd shots throughout the show.

Since we have ppl on here that know their management and family members of the band...I don't think it's impossible that someone here knows this guy.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone here on GDC know the band photographer?

You can clearly see him filming close-ups of Billie/crowd shots throughout the show.

Since we have ppl on here that know their management and family members of the band...I don't think it's impossible that someone here knows this guy.

Thanks!

Well if it's the photographer I think it's safe to assume he was shooting pics and not recording. 

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Even if he did do any footage, there's no way in hell he's going to give it to any fans.

Haha yeah I know.

I am near positive he was in fact shooting video at times based on his movements.

45 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

Of course he was shooting video.  Their still photographer wants to catch those small shows for promotion.   Liam is right though, they would never give it to a fan to make an unlicensed version of something they wouldn't want out anyway.

True. But, it never hurts to ask for that 0.9% chance he'll share a clip or something haha. Optimism I say

• Like 1

• 1 month later...