Billie on The Rachael Ray Show on Oct. 14 (Friday)

Mar

Hi, everyone.

I have an alert for my DVR to auto-record all programs Billie is scheduled to appear on, and my DVR says that he'll be on Rachael Ray's show tomorrow, Oct. 14.

Because of said auto-record alert, I knew that Billie was going to be on the Today show the other day but didn't realize it wasn't posted on here until Scottie caught it minutes before (I could have posted it days ago but assumed it had already been posted), so if it does happen, I didn't want people to be unaware of it!

You can find out when and on what channel the show airs in your local market here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Thanks for the heads up, Mar! I'm looking forward to seeing why Billie would be on her show :lol:

I think she's close with them. She recently gave a shoutout Mike's wife for beating cancer.

He should cook something while he's there. :lol: This will be cute.

What kind of magical DVR do you have, @Mar? I never knew such alerts existed. 

It'd be epic if they did some sort of cooking showdown haha 

She's close with Mike and Britt, and also has done stuff with Project Chimps. She actually designed the area where they provide food for the chimps, I think.

2 hours ago, Matt. said:

Thanks for the heads up, Mar! I'm looking forward to seeing why Billie would be on her show :lol:

FBHT did perform at her SXSW event 

Wow first Watch What Happens Live and now Rachael Ray?! I'm loving these surprise appearances. Thanks for the heads up! :woot:

53 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

She was totally at webster.

HOLY CRAP! Now that you mentioned it I thought I saw her and her husband in the balcony but though i was seeing things. I've gone to the Rachel Ray Show before, it's a lot of fun. She gave out a lot of food lol 

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

She was totally at webster.

Yes!! I knew it was her and I tried to tell the person I was there with, but he wouldn't believe me!

8 minutes ago, Mari91 said:

HOLY CRAP! Now that you mentioned it I thought I saw her and her husband in the balcony but though i was seeing things. I've gone to the Rachel Ray Show before, it's a lot of fun. She gave out a lot of food lol 

She walked by me through the guest entrance.  She seemed pretty excited to be there.

Her, her husband, Mike and Britt went to Italy together. Mike instagrammed it a while back. She designed the kitchen at the Project Chimps sanctuary, so I figure they are all good friends. How sweet!

2 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

At what time is this and is this on CBS or where? 

For me, it is on Global at 3 pm EST.

Someone please record this and post it! Please!!! It looks like a fun interview.

Is this prerecorded? If not it would be weird as apparently they record it in New York and he's already in LA...

1 minute ago, sara_gd said:

Is this prerecorded? If not it would be weird as apparently they record it in New York and he's already in LA...

definitely prerecorded as there is a preview already available of the interview.  Based on his outfit I wanna say it was taped on monday.

I love seeing Billie on these shows but I do miss seeing the whole band. I know he's promoting for his movie as well but I just love seeing all of them.

13 minutes ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

I love seeing Billie on these shows but I do miss seeing the whole band. I know he's promoting for his movie as well but I just love seeing all of them.

I'd pay big money to see Rachael Ray try to handle all three of them at the same time.

Archived