Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Second favourite son

2017/03/20 - Firstontario Centre, Hamilton, Canada

60 posts in this topic

Dates announced at http://www.greenday.com/tour!  Please use this thread to discuss this show.

Decided to wimp out and got seats instead of my usual pit. I'm getting old haha. Got row 16 of section 123. Not bad because I think the first 10 rows are dedicated to VIP and  although i love green day 525 is way too much! 

Lucky! I dont have the idiot nation membership so Im a wait until it goes on sale on Friday lol waahh!!

as much as I wanted GA, others did not. I got section 121, should've waited a bit because I just checked back and there were better sections available, but oh well I'm excited for the show!

Ugh just saw they have better seats then I have for sale. That's kind of rude.. row 9 of 106 . I checked out of curiosity  on Wednesday about VIP tickets and the ones I got were row 8 of section 124. Now they are selling row 1 of that section. Sucks for fans who bought the fan club. 

On 10/12/2016 at 10:03 AM, lynny said:

as much as I wanted GA, others did not. I got section 121, should've waited a bit because I just checked back and there were better sections available, but oh well I'm excited for the show!

Just called ticketmaster to exchange the ones i got to better seats. It's $7 a ticket to exchange but i think it's worth it. even though it sucks them giving worst seats to presale.

30 minutes ago, Overjoyyed said:

Just called ticketmaster to exchange the ones i got to better seats. It's $7 a ticket to exchange but i think it's worth it. even though it sucks them giving worst seats to presale.

Thanks for that heads up! Those seats are considered "side view" so I'm not sure how much that impacts the view, but they certainly are way closer to the stage.

Also on another note, I was looking at my ticket from when they last came to Hamilton in 2009, and for the same section in the lower bowl, it was $59.50/ticket. Now it's up to $99.50 (without all the fees/taxes). Seems like a pretty steep increase to almost double the price in 7 years, especially considering all the extras they had on that tour.

1 hour ago, Overjoyyed said:

You can do that? Ok I'm so getting a ticket exchange because my seats are horrid and I won't be able to see! 😫

Okay so I called ticketmaster and asked to exchange my ticket and they said they can't since it's cheaper than the first ticket that I bought. I wanted one on the top balcony on the first row for a good view but he said he couldn't because he could only make exchanges for tickets of the same price or higher and not lower. Damn it's okay lol

Anyone going from NY?

So my ticket says GA9 and then has seat numbers....am I in the pit???? I got my ticket from Stub hub :S

2 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

So my ticket says GA9 and then has seat numbers....am I in the pit???? I got my ticket from Stub hub :S

You may be seated floors. Thats what ive got for this, theres basically the GA pit then a bunch of sections of seats behind it. Pretty stoked for this, ill be at both Ontario shows next week. 

I'm so excited!!! Oh god I can't believe it's so close !! 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Overjoyyed said:

I'm so excited!!! Oh god I can't believe it's so close !! 

I don't think I'm fully prepared for what's going down in two days! :runaround: I wish it would stop snowing!

1 person likes this

On 3/15/2017 at 11:15 PM, bass boy said:

You may be seated floors. Thats what ive got for this, theres basically the GA pit then a bunch of sections of seats behind it. Pretty stoked for this, ill be at both Ontario shows next week. 

Just re-checked the tickets - It says we're in General Admission Pit (for section) then Row is GA9, and then seat numbers...I'm *hoping* it means they are just trying to sort out how many people can actually fit in the pit so they assigned numbers....oh well, less than 24 hours to find out!

Today is the day!! 😭😍😀

1 person likes this

Andrew, are you back in line?

Set Times for tonight based on TM:

Against Me! is on at 8PM EDT

Green Day is on at 9PM EDT

The show is starting at the same time as most of the past few shows have been, but here are the time conversions nonetheless:

6:00PM PDT
7:00PM MDT/CST
8:00PM CDT

1:00am GMT/UTC

Anyone know when doors are?? :) 

4 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

Anyone know when doors are?? :) 

I assume 7 PM, considering the show begins at 8pm :) 

Load in!!

1 person likes this