Liam

Green Day North American Tour - March & April 2017

House Of Wolves

Do you think they'll announce more dates/a Chicago date later? 

Overjoyyed
1 hour ago, DecanoLP said:

Although I shouldn't care and people are ready to pay for it for some reason, but the fact that they're still selling VIP tickets and stuff like that, makes me sick.

Isn't this the first they did VIP? Also we have been very lucky that Green Day tickets are less than $100 like tons of bands and performers sell $1000 tickets now it's crazy. 

Smitty

Well..was hoping and kinda assuming they'd play in philly on this tour, guess not. Oh well, the new york date will do. Maybe they'll add a philly date in the future but i won't count on it. 

greendepent

Why there is a UK date in the middle? :lol:

Also seems missing some CA dates. Now the question is what will fill the gap in November and december of this year

DookieLukie

I like that a lot of their tour locations are different than usual. Every time they come to New England, it's always Boston, and I'm glad they changed it to another big city this time.

• Like 2

Fuzz

Because of the lack of CA dates, I'm assuming there is still more to come. Maybe not on that leg of the tour. My guess is tour the US for a couple months, move on to South America or Europe, then come back. Something like that. 

• Like 1

Smitty
1 minute ago, greendepent said:

Why there is a UK date in the middle? :lol:

Also seems missing some CA dates. Now the question is what will fill the gap in November and december of this year

Oh shit i completely overlooked that. I feel like they have to add something there right? It'd be weird to have a bunch of warmup shows and then not tour for over two months

stories and songs
51 minutes ago, Andres said:

Entitlement of Green Day fans sure is strong. "They're not coming here". Chill out. They said they're just getting started. They don't need to tour the entire fucking US for 6 months straight. 

I understand people are disappointed, especially when their city/state has been skipped over for several tours. But they're going to be doing a lot of touring in the next several months (I counted something like 60 stops)...I'd much rather them not go crazy with a ton of dates and spread them out a bit, rather than try to squeeze in too much and get burnt out. This is a great set of stops.

(FYI I'm going to need to travel 2 hours to Brooklyn on a Wednesday to go see them, so I'm not saying this because they're stopping right next door to me or anything, lol.)

James11693

Hey guys, do you know why the ny show date isn't on Ticketmaster? Along with what comes with the V.I.P's and how much they'll be? Is it a meet n greet? Thanks

DookieLukie

I'm loving all the Boston fans now bitching on Facebook how they don't get an arena date when "lowly" Worcester does. First of all, you just got a club show. The past two tours, you've gotten a few Boston dates EACH. Worcester is the second biggest city in NE, and one that is growing considerably. Man, I really hate Boston people sometimes. Everything has to be a negative POV.

• Like 2

spacewanderess

Wow this happened faster than I expected. Odd there's not many west coast dates. Every Canadian date is in the east, and as someone mentioned above, one California date is definitely weird. I was hoping for some west coast Canada love. Vancouver needs them! Oh well :) maybe more dates to come. 

Mari91
4 minutes ago, James11693 said:

Hey guys, do you know why the ny show date isn't on Ticketmaster? Along with what comes with the V.I.P's and how much they'll be? Is it a meet n greet? Thanks

http://www.ticketmaster.com/green-day-brooklyn-new-york-03-15-2017/event/000051468BC415A3?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Its up! just not completely yet. The VIP included things like early admission, a pit ticket and some paraphernalia and a subway foot long LOL. doesn't say how much 

• Like 1

James11693
1 minute ago, Mari91 said:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/green-day-brooklyn-new-york-03-15-2017/event/000051468BC415A3?artistid=768353&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Its up! just not completely yet. The VIP included things like early admission, a pit ticket and some paraphernalia and a subway foot long LOL. doesn't say how much 

Thanks, didn't see it earlier. Dang, so no meet n greet 

amberwhite
3 hours ago, m32137 said:

Still no Florida dates. :(

And the one in Georgia is not listed on the venue's calendar.   That is freaking me out.

Beerjeezus
3 hours ago, Maria Gloria said:

AGAINST ME OMG!!!!! :runaround: 

I am not a multiple exclamation mark person but this calls for it. If I could pick a band to support Green Day they would totally be one of my first choices. I have to go to at least one of these somehow :o 

From all cool things that possibly could happen, this is the best. I won't be there to see it but I'm incredibly happy for everyone who will. 

2 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

And the one in Georgia is not listed on the venue's calendar.   That is freaking me out.

Probably the same issue I noticed in Prague, the show wasn't listed until tickets went on sale. 

• Like 1

amberwhite
3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

From all cool things that possibly could happen, this is the best. I won't be there to see it but I'm incredibly happy for everyone who will. 

Probably the same issue I noticed in Prague, the show wasn't listed until tickets went on sale. 

No, I mean they are not on the venue's calendar.  It lists a sports event and a ballet.😯

JardyOfSuburbia
23 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I'm loving all the Boston fans now bitching on Facebook how they don't get an arena date when "lowly" Worcester does. First of all, you just got a club show. The past two tours, you've gotten a few Boston dates EACH. Worcester is the second biggest city in NE, and one that is growing considerably. Man, I really hate Boston people sometimes. Everything has to be a negative POV.

They're just mad because the Indians are about to eliminate the Red Sox tonight. :)

• Like 3

solongfromthestars
2 hours ago, Lauren said:

I was pretty pissed the time I waited since 7 am and VIP filled the barrier before we even walked in.

but sometimes "early entry" means you get to go in a separate line that gets let in at the same time as the main line, not necessarily cutting the people in the front. But unfortunately we won't know until it happens. Every venue probably handles it differently. 

Yeah it's happened to me a few times and it's pretty shit.

Hmm, that's annoying. I really don't care about the other stuff in the package so I resent paying for it :P I might try contacting Ticketmaster.

spark in the night

The subway thing cracks me up :lol: 

Grinch

FINALLY COMING TO MINNESOTA THIS TOUR WTF YES :runaround:

• Like 4

kaylubd

So I understand both sides to this news. I get why people think others are being silly for being mad, but I also get why people are upset.

When I saw the dates, I was kind of pissed Chicago wasn't there. Hell, I'd thought they'd go to Rosemont again. I can see them announcing more dates as a possibility, and I hope they do because no Florida or Cali is weird. 

At the same time, I was pissed because they're playing a smaller show in Chicago and not everyone made it in. So to me it made sense they would come back to United Center or Allstate. Seeing the Champagne date was just strange to me. So when thinking about it that way, I agree with @JRod and I hope we do get more shows. Or at least one of those "hang tight more dates are coming!" messages.

But I guess for now, most of us will have to play the waiting game because I don't know if going to Champagne is worth considering I have no car and know no one there I can stay with.

• Like 1

xLumian
2 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

So I understand both sides to this news. I get why people think others are being silly for being mad, but I also get why people are upset.

When I saw the dates, I was kind of pissed Chicago wasn't there. Hell, I'd thought they'd go to Rosemont again. I can see them announcing more dates as a possibility, and I hope they do because no Florida or Cali is weird. 

At the same time, I was pissed because they're playing a smaller show in Chicago and not everyone made it in. So to me it made sense they would come back to United Center or Allstate. Seeing the Champagne date was just strange to me. So when thinking about it that way, I agree with @JRod and I hope we do get more shows. Or at least one of those "hang tight more dates are coming!" messages.

But I guess for now, most of us will have to play the waiting game because I don't know if going to Champagne is worth considering I have no car and know no one there I can stay with.

United Center is a beautiful place for a show. My only question would be on whether or not they can fill it..

kaylubd
Just now, xLumian said:

United Center is a beautiful place for a show. My only question would be on whether or not they can fill it..

I think they could. Considering everyone whose going to Aragon wants to see them again, plus all the people who didn't make it in Aragon.

United Center is nice, but I prefer Allstate. Since it's not as wide you can see the stage better. Just as long as they never go to UIC Pavilion. 

Cath

YES YES I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. who's going to montreal? :runaround:

Beerjeezus
38 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

No, I mean they are not on the venue's calendar.  It lists a sports event and a ballet.😯

Well that's weird :/