Edited by spark in the night
  • Like 1

Lauren
3 minutes ago, spark in the night said:

@Lauren you've put the Vegas thought in my head :o 

@rootbeersoup vegas??

It's gonna be AWESOME! Do it!!

It's Splash Time

I feel like I should offer people my IN presale code, since I'm obviously not going to be using it. Hit me up if you need a code. 

• Like 2

JRod

How the hell can this be it for the tour

i refuse to believe that these are the only stops theyre making 

Yaz.
37 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

No meet and greet with the VIP but you do get a gift card for a subway foot long.  :ermm:

My god

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, Yaz. said:

My god

America

• Like 1

Lauren

Still I'm wondering if it's worth it for early entry. 

Dirty Rotten Bastard

I want the early entry 

Mar

omg I thought you were joking about the Subway thing Jon lmao I snorted when I saw it was true! 

Eh, it sounds like VIP is the only way to get barrier, and I can't afford that shit, oh well. 

Here's my question: Is the only GA section in the whole venue the VIP section? Pittsburgh's Ticketmaster page implies that only part of the floor will be GA, with the rest set up as seating, so this has me wondering just how big/available the GA sections will be. 

• Like 3

solongfromthestars

Yeah I'm wondering if it's going to be impossible to get front row without the VIP package because early entry? But no way I can afford that for multiple shows :lol:

• Like 1

spark in the night

How much is VIP? Or rather what's the link to view details? I'm about leave for work lol now my brain is buzzing

• Like 2

Lauren
5 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

Yeah I'm wondering if it's going to be impossible to get front row without the VIP package because early entry? But no way I can afford that for multiple shows :lol:

I was pretty pissed the time I waited since 7 am and VIP filled the barrier before we even walked in.

but sometimes "early entry" means you get to go in a separate line that gets let in at the same time as the main line, not necessarily cutting the people in the front. But unfortunately we won't know until it happens. Every venue probably handles it differently. 

noctilca

The VIP Subway footlong is ironic because at the Columbus show, I got a Subway footlong and for some reason it made me so sick that I threw up the entire night after the concert :P Maybe Subway can redeem itself for me!

• Like 3

DecanoLP

Although I shouldn't care and people are ready to pay for it for some reason, but the fact that they're still selling VIP tickets and stuff like that, makes me sick.

• Like 1

spark in the night

Just saw the email. Oh my god that package is stupid. A license plate? The hell :lol: pit and early entry are all that matters, but do you think we wouldn't be able to get pit otherwise? I don't want the other gifts, the screen print might be cool but probably has sponsor logos all over it. 

Tidbit: this isn't nearly the same scale as Green Day, but Awolnation did a VIP thing for $100 you meet the band, get photo taken with them, autographed stuff/swag pack and early entry. I considered it, but did not do it and I still had 3 or 4th row on the floor. Now, that was for maybe 800 people or less haha but at least that VIP was worth something!!

Yaz.

Is there any info on how much VIP actually is?

• Like 1

Smitty

How is there no philly date......HOW?!?!? The fifth largest city in the country and they dont come here?? I really dont understand it..

• Like 2

GenXIdiot

Too bad there's no upstate N.Y. but Brooklyn will work...this happened so fast!

AmyxLongview

Once again no Florida dates. They haven't been here since 2009 :mad:

• Like 2

Maddie86
Just now, GenXIdiot said:

Too bad there's no upstate N.Y. but Brooklyn will work...this happened so fast!

yeah, i'm pretty bummed about that. also bummed that brooklyn is on a wednesday. I might try to do either Worcester or Pittsburgh if I can save up some money before they sell out

it's awesome that Against Me is playing

• Like 1

AmyxLongview
11 minutes ago, Andres said:

Entitlement of Green Day fans sure is strong. "They're not coming here". Chill out. They said they're just getting started. They don't need to tour the entire fucking US for 6 months straight. 

I don't think it's entitlement, it's more just slight disappointment when they haven't been to your city in a number of years. Nobody's expecting them to hit every city but it does suck when you look at the list and nothing is near you 

• Like 3

Heather.

Brooklyn isn't up yet, but what time are most of these sales happening on Friday?  I need to literally plan my week around being free at that time :lol: .  I assume it's like 9 AM or 10 AM.

I'm really lucky that they're playing Brooklyn during my spring break, which is when I would be back in NY :) This makes up for not getting the free bluetooth tix despite them being placed literally a block from my apartment and sprinting through the rain not to get them.

JardyOfSuburbia

Well, I'm going to try and do Detroit and Pittsburgh. Was hoping they'd make a Cleveland stop and kind of reflect on the Rock Hall stuff, but that's OK.

I might do the VIP thing depending on the price for one of the shows. I think I might just do the seats for Detroit and finally drag my parents to see them.

• Like 1

Overjoyyed

I can't believe Toronto is not on the list after they cancelled our show.. ugh. Hamilton is about an hour away and I'll go but it's such an inconvenience as I don't drive. I hope they'll do what they did in 21CB tour and go to Hamilton then the following year go to Toronto. One could only hope.