Liam

Green Day North American Tour - March & April 2017

Asa.

Ah yes Green Day returns to Des Moines for the first time in 12 years and it is right when my kiddo is due to be born. Oh well.

Lauren

The Las Vegas show has to be the one everyone goes to!!! Let's make it one big meetup! The show is on a Friday so take a three day weekend and let's party!

• Like 2

Liam

I saw that there's VIP packages so that might mean a meet and greet.

• Like 2

Yaz.

It was either Oz or this but San Diego is a few days after my birthday, DO WANT.

Lauren
1 minute ago, Liam said:

I saw that there's VIP packages so that might mean a meet and greet.

Yeah I tried to click the ticket link for more info but nothing came up. I wonder how much it'll cost. Hopefully we find out before it goes on sale as we have to make a very quick decision. :lol: 

• Like 1

solongfromthestars

Damn, tickets onsale in two days? I guess that'll be the rest of my rent money gone, instead of putting back what I spent on the BST tickets :lol: 

Lauren
Just now, Maria Gloria said:

Damn, tickets onsale in two days? I guess that'll be the rest of my rent money gone, instead of putting back what I spent on the BST tickets :lol: 

Yeah I was hoping they'd do a summer tour and announce it in January or something so we have more time to save. The other tickets just went on sale last month :lol: also not looking forward to waiting in the cold, but the Vegas will be an indoor wait which is awesome. 👍🏻

• Like 2

FODatMSG

Tickets seem to be $50-$100 depending on the venue - go to ticketmaster and search. 

Pretty sad there is no Philly date - likely will make the trip up to Brooklyn. Hopefully it means they're coming back for something else in Philly area - maybe Firefly headliners?

• Like 3

m32137

Still no Florida dates. :(

Lauren
4 minutes ago, FODatMSG said:

Tickets seem to be $50-$100 depending on the venue - go to ticketmaster and search. 

Pretty sad there is no Philly date - likely will make the trip up to Brooklyn. Hopefully it means they're coming back for something else in Philly area - maybe Firefly headliners?

You could also try going down to DC. I picked my friend up in Philly to go to the DC show and it was only about 2.5 hours from his place. I'm assuming Brooklyn is pretty much the same. 

Mar

WHAT THE FUCK NO REALLY I DID NOT EXPECT THIS SO SOON LIKE WTF I'M GOING TO HAVE TWO GREEN DAY SHOWS LINED UP?! 

When I got the email notification on my phone, I thought someone in their PR department fucked up and re-sent the email about the club dates! 

I should NOT be spending money, but you bet your ass I'll be going to say goodbye to the Joe! :D

Edited by Mar
AGAINST ME! OMG I'M DYING THEY'RE SO GREAT LIVE, I SAW THEM OPEN FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS, THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM, AND NOW THEY OPEN FOR MY FAVORITE BAND?!
  • Like 3

Paola17
4 minutes ago, FODatMSG said:

This. I'm going to be in school during that week, so Philly would have been perfect. Looks like I'll have to go back home for this. I'll have to arrange my spring schedule to work around that date.

Just now, Lauren said:

You could also try going down to DC. I picked my friend up in Philly to go to the DC show and it was only about 2.5 hours from his place. I'm assuming Brooklyn is pretty much the same. 

That's what I was planning on doing, until I realized it was on a Monday. With school and all, it's not all that feesible, for me anyway :(

Anyhow, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Champaign, and St Paul all land during spring break for me so I'm hoping I can at least attend two of those.

2 minutes ago, Mar said:

WHAT THE FUCK NO REALLY I DID NOT EXPECT THIS SO SOON LIKE WTF I'M GOING TO HAVE TWO GREEN DAY SHOWS LINED UP?! 

When I got the email notification on my phone, I thought someone in their PR department fucked up and re-sent the email about the club dates! 

I should NOT be spending money, but you bet your ass I'll be going to say goodbye to the Joe! :D

Talk about literally wanting to drain our wallets. Everything is being announced so soon!

Yaz.

I want to come to Vegas also and if the VIP is meet and greet i'm dropping dead on the floor 

• Like 3

Mary711

Now this came way faster than expected.

Lauren
8 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

I want to come to Vegas also and if the VIP is meet and greet i'm dropping dead on the floor 

I wish that were true but in all honesty it's probably premium seats and free food and early entry or something 

• Like 2

Yaz.
2 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I wish that were true but in all honesty it's probably premium seats and free food and early entry or something 

Oh great :cry: but still Vegas sounds like the absolute best time, especially for a meet-up!

• Like 1

Lauren
Just now, Yaz. said:

Oh great :cry: but still Vegas sounds like the absolute best time, especially for a meet-up!

It was amazing last time in 2009. The show was literally the day before my family's planned vacation to Vegas. My awesome parents switched the flight to the day before the show so I could go!!! I got into the sound check AND I got them to play Misery! 

• Like 1

Second favourite son
7 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

I want to go to the Worcester Mass date. How do you find out how much tickets cost?

From Ticketmaster:

"US $33.00 - US $63.00

US $33.00US $63.00

Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change."

FODatMSG

Does anyone else think that Green Day is leaving cities off (e.g. Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Tampa) due to festival restrictions? They are open for Coachella weeks (April 14-16, 21-23), Hangout fest (may 20-22) and Firefly (June 15-18)? Most festivals don't let you play shows with certain timing and radius ... thoughts?

jetsrule128

Anyone have a ticketmaster link for the Brooklyn show 

Tek

No Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio or Tennessee dates... Cool 

• Like 2

LostCanadianGoose

What's a guy in upstate NY gotta do to get a Roch or Buffalo date? Oh well, Pittsburgh is still plenty close

• Like 1