Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Ross_19

2017/03/19 - Budweiser Gardens, London, ON, Canada

119 posts in this topic

Just got the notification from banduntown then checked their site!!

Pretty random but oh well!

http://www.greenday.com/tour

Edited by Second favourite son
Changed title to Canada

I Googled Budweiser Gardens and it looks like it's actually in London, Canada, but GD's site says UK :ermm: I guess maybe it's an error unless there's one in the UK too?

Would be super cool if it was another UK show!

I got that notification too... but I checked it out on the map and it's definitely London, ON :lol: 

yeah, this should be part of the US/Canada tour they will be doing in the spring!

Yeah, this show looks like it'll be in London, Ontario rather than London, England :(  You had me all excited for a minute then :P 

What is this? :ermm:

I've moved it to on the road, and changed the title to specify Canada.

Since when is London in Canada? What a scam. 

we are the "other" london:P

first time they been back since may 4 2005 , formerly John labbat Centre

Edited by TracksAtChristieRoad
1 person likes this

I live an hour and a half away from London, Ontario!!! I am so excited they are playing so closeby to me. I am definitely going!!!!

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale?! 

42 minutes ago, BetterThanAir said:

I live an hour and a half away from London, Ontario!!! I am so excited they are playing so closeby to me. I am definitely going!!!!

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale?! 

(Idiot Club) Presales for all dates in the U.S. & Canada will begin on Wednesday, October 12th at 9am local venue time.
General is on Friday.

2 people like this

Does anyone know if Bud Gardens is doing a presale? I usually get codes from them for other concerts, but the website doesn't mention any presale for Green Day!

21 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

we are the "other" london:P

first time they been back since may 4 2005 , formerly John labbat Centre

Yay!  So excited...I can walk there!  

17 hours ago, oh--therapy said:

Does anyone know if Bud Gardens is doing a presale? I usually get codes from them for other concerts, but the website doesn't mention any presale for Green Day!

I usually do too, but haven't heard anything about this yet.

got floor seats.. not pit  but front row   :D

the venue site said 10 but i was able to get them anyways

It keeps saying my code is invalid. :mad:

Got two!  😆😆😆

1 hour ago, Jean said:

It keeps saying my code is invalid. :mad:

Nooo... mine did too at first, but I quickly contacted the idiot club and they gave me a new one.  Good luck!

Got a Email from the venue for Thurs presale.  Starts tomorrow at 10.

The code is:

REVOLUTION 

Figured I would pass it to those that can use it. 

4 people like this

Got 100 level seats Friday. London is my vacation getaway spot in Canada. For those who don't know it is an awesome place with some pretty wicked venues. Just trained down there the last two years, this year to see Blind Guardian and last year for Bolt Thrower. Everything you need is right by the venues all on one block, wish it wasn't at the tail end of winter but it's Green Day so I will be heading down there the day before. Can't wait! Anybody who wants to meet up for drinks before the show lemmy know. Wish I would have caught that code for presale, ahh well.

Edited by St. Jonny
spelling
1 person likes this

16 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

Got 100 level seats Friday. London is my vacation getaway spot in Canada. For those who don't know it is an awesome place with some pretty wicked venues. Just trained down there the last two years, this year to see Blind Guardian and last year for Bolt Thrower. Everything you need is right by the venues all on one block, wish it wasn't at the tail end of winter but it's Green Day so I will be heading down there the day before. Can't wait! Anybody who wants to meet up for drinks before the show lemmy know. Wish I would have caught that code for presale, ahh well.

Well, I used my code and got 100 level seats, so it sounds like you did well anyway!  

Best available is never even the best available. Seats I got should be okay but it'd be nice be able to select the exact section number and row and have them tell you if their still available which online is not possible. Will definitely do that if they ever get around to announcing an Ottawa date, since I could then just go to the box office.

2 people like this

16 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

Best available is never even the best available. Seats I got should be okay but it'd be nice be able to select the exact section number and row and have them tell you if their still available which online is not possible. Will definitely do that if they ever get around to announcing an Ottawa date, since I could then just go to the box office.

Yes, I can walk to Budweiser Gardens, but sadly had to work that day! Or I would have gone to this office really early and waited.  I thought it was enough that I locked myself in an exam room with my tablet and told them all not to bother me from 8:50-9:15 😉

1 person likes this

Who else is going? :D 

7 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

Who else is going? :D 

I am! Going with a friend and my brother. 

1 person likes this

Got GA for this! Hoping to see some fellow GDCers at the show, cant freaking wait. Anyone else hitting both Ontario dates?

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, bass boy said:

Got GA for this! Hoping to see some fellow GDCers at the show, cant freaking wait. Anyone else hitting both Ontario dates?

i will be at this not GA but in the seats on the floor but front row :)

2 people like this