djrossstar

Can't wait!

• Like 2

norcalgreendayfan
2 hours ago, djrossstar said:

Can't wait!

We know you can't :lol:

Strychnine.

Another thing I have to try and win tickets for. Fuck.

• Like 1

Todd

I'm loving all of these new date announcements!! :D 

• Like 2

Stewe

Can anyone record it ? 

Grinch

Looks like it's at 6pm Central, so yes I'll be able to record.

• Like 3

silver

I just won two tickets to this show, but I have to work that day. I can possibly take off work, but I can't justify the lost income (I'm going to be unemployed when the job ends next week). My only options are to pass on the tickets (they're non-transferable) or sell the +1 for enough to justify taking the day off. I hate to do this, but these are my only options. Is anyone here interested in paying to go with me to this show? 

tresexy101

We need Billie to drink a boat load of Red Bull so he can run around like the good ol' days.  I think Tre's blood type IS Red Bull. 

• Like 3

Joe K
1 hour ago, silver said:

I just won two tickets to this show, but I have to work that day. I can possibly take off work, but I can't justify the lost income (I'm going to be unemployed when the job ends next week). My only options are to pass on the tickets (they're non-transferable) or sell the +1 for enough to justify taking the day off. I hate to do this, but these are my only options. Is anyone here interested in paying to go with me to this show? 

Man I would if I didn't live in Finland. :/ I hope you get someone to come with you.

silver
3 minutes ago, Joe K said:

Man I would if I didn't live in Finland. :/ I hope you get someone to come with you.

Thanks, me too. Someone offered me a tattoo in exchange for my extra, but that won't cover the money I won't be making at work that day! 

• Like 1

sara_gd
7 hours ago, silver said:

Thanks, me too. Someone offered me a tattoo in exchange for my extra, but that won't cover the money I won't be making at work that day! 

Oh wow I'm sure someone will be willing to pay for that.... I'm surprised there hasn't been a fight for the ticket! :lol: 

Do we know any start/end times? I have to get a bus after the show!

silver
1 minute ago, sara_gd said:

Oh wow I'm sure someone will be willing to pay for that.... I'm surprised there hasn't been a fight for the ticket! :lol: 

Do we know any start/end times? I have to get a bus after the show!

Not sure when it starts, but the cutoff time for check-in is 3:30, so soon after that I'm sure. 

sara_gd
5 minutes ago, silver said:

Not sure when it starts, but the cutoff time for check-in is 3:30, so soon after that I'm sure. 

Thanks! I think I'm getting the bus from Hollywood at 9.25pm, that should be fine I think...? 

jnine13
10 hours ago, silver said:

I sent you a pm.  Check it out.

silver
3 hours ago, jnine13 said:

I sent you a pm.  Check it out.

I replied. Please let me know what you think. 

silver

My +1 is still available...

Marla Ruiz
9 minutes ago, silver said:

I'm interested!!

Xboxmaster1466
24 minutes ago, silver said:

Me as well!

djrossstar

What time are you all getting there? Should be easier to be close bc contest winners aren't fanatics or linecutters!

• Like 1

sara_gd
5 hours ago, djrossstar said:

What time are you all getting there? Should be easier to be close bc contest winners aren't fanatics or linecutters!

I honestly have no idea!!! I always think it'll be fine if I show up at whatever time I decide it's okay and then when I get there there's always 5 to 10 people or sometimes even 20 or more already there (no matter what time I decide is fine, even if it's 8PM :lol:). But yesterday people that won the contest didn't start lining up until 3PM or something like that (when there was still a different line for contest winners). So I really don't know...? I would like to be one of the first people in line for this so maybe I'll go like at 6-7AM, maybe that's too early or maybe that's too late, at this point I honestly don't know!!! 

Some mod could move this thread to On the Road btw :) 

belinda jane

has it been confirmed that this will be streamed? and if so, what time? :D

djrossstar

Spoke to kroq. No lining up before 2:30pm. Since it is private property and not a storefront, it is considered loitering and they will call the police.

sara_gd
2 minutes ago, djrossstar said:

Spoke to kroq. No lining up before 2:30pm. Since it is private property and not a storefront, it is considered loitering and they will call the police.

Well they've been saying that in many many venues and that didn't stop people, nobody ever called the police... At Rough Trade in New York they said no lining up until sunrise or the police would remove us and by sunrise the line was so big that only a few people that showed up at sunrise got in. But that police thing may hold people back from lining up crazy early, yay! :lol:

djrossstar

It's a radio event. It holds like 100 people, 95% of which are not huge fans and just was the lucky caller. Don't waste your time hours in line for no reason. See you at 2:30.

• Like 1