This year has been a rocky one for me, hence my absence here on GDC. I still miss you all and lurk when I can. I figured I'd give you all an update if you're interested.
- Ricki passed away on April 14th, and I've cried every single day since then. For those of you who don't know, Ricki was my cat who was almost twenty-two years old. He was my best friend and got me through so much in my life. To live through his legacy, I've created a non-profit to raise funds for senior pets in need of medications or medical procedures in my area. It'd mean a lot to me if you could like his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Ricki.and.Friends/
- I finally graduated University. A photo is in the Photo Thread.
- I am currently working four jobs. I'm very tired.
- I have recently signed up for pole fitness to build my confidence and get my old body back. I hope it goes well.
- My stomach disease has really taken over my life. I was not approved for surgery, so I am taking tons of medications for that, as well as my other medical issues. My medications have made me bloat bigger than I have ever been in five years. My self confidence has been shot down, and I have resulted in self-harm as of recently. It isn't something I am proud of, but I am seeking help for this.
- I applied for my Master's degree in New York to be closer to Tom.
- I am also completing my licensing exam to be a social worker in New York to be closer to Tom. <3 I miss him very much every day.
Uhhh other that that I'm not sure what else to say!