I'm sure you all have seen my very limited posts on here. I am always reading the boards when I can, but I haven't contributed much...mainly due to busyness, but also because I've been up and down lately. I'm sure some people may not care for an update, but I am friends with many people on this site, so I just wanted to let everyone know what's up with me and what I've done while I've been less active on here.
- I got into the professional years of Social Work and Disability Studies at my University! One of ninety people to be accepted, in fact.
- I've been working out a ton.
- I finally got my anemia stabilized to the point where I can go for my full driving test! It's tomorrow, wish me luck!
- I have also been fainting a lot less. Since 2016 started, I have only passed out twice. I am very sleepy quite often, but it's great to be in control.
- I have been going to therapy for my panic disorder. I don't talk about it much with anyone, but I'm happy I am getting the support I need. I will also be starting medication for it again, even though I'm hesitant to.
- I got a second job! As you know, I do work at a pet store, but I got a second job two days a week working with a child with a disability.
- I am a single pringle who is ready to mingle to this jingle.
- I have been going to a lot of concerts lately! This weekend I am seeing the love of my life, Mac DeMarco, yet again.
- I have been rekindling old friendships.
- I stopped talking to my best friend about six weeks ago, and even though I'm sad, I still haven't felt happier and more in control of my life.
- I am meeting my best friend off of this site, Tom (96Tomato) next month! <3
- My hair has grown six inches, and is midway to my waist again.
- I got my scholarship back!
- I have been trying to not let people treat me like shit. It's nice to stand up for myself, but every time I do, I have a panic attack afterwards.
- I have been reading more, writing more, doing some more art pieces, and brushing up on my French.
- I still have many pets, and I still play with them every day.
- My cat is turning twenty tomorrow and he is still very sick. I pay a lot for his medication every week, but it's okay.
Other than that, I don't know what else to say. I miss you all. I think about you all every day, I really do.