We are looking to promote a new moderator to the team.
* Bachelors degree in Communication and Business Leadership
* 5 years experience leading a team
* Complete and thorough understanding of social/political issues in the world (i.e. intro to Sociology, Psychology 101 and Political Science 100).
* At least 4 different extra-curricular activities (rich white sports like polo, dressage and tennis are a plus)
* Extensive Green Day knowledge (Billy vs. Billie, know who Jaff Matika is, and Dookie was the first album they released)
This job is a full time paid position. Pay is rated at $0-125,000 per year, depending on experience.
Ok but really, here's what we need:
* Someone who is active throughout the forum (not just Green Day sections, not just Advice and General)
* You like stopping by most days
* You think something can be done to improve GDC
* You're able to deal with conflict (contrary to popular belief, the mod team actually does not always agree unanimously on what we should do)
* Someone who agrees that my friends should never ever been warned.
Applications are now closed. Thanks to all interested in helping out.