There's a lot of cool stuff happening around the forum whether it's interesting blogs, awesome artwork, interesting topics and discussions, contests or just something fun. We need someone whose role is to help highlight these things on a regular basis through forum announcements, blog posts or social media. I'm creating a specific team position just for this responsibility titled Community Manager. This person will be responsible for highlighting interesting stuff and helping the team with contests and other stuff like that.
- Age: 16+
- Active member on GDC for more than a year
- Active on GDC 4 or more days per week
This isn't a moderator position. You will be a part of the team and take part in our discussions in the team forum. If chosen you'd be responsible for updating the announcement banner when necessary, posting to the @GDCforum twitter account and Green Day Community facebook page regularly with interesting stuff around the forum. You'd also be in charge of helping us come up and run contests for GDC'ers.
How to apply:
Send me a PM with the following information
- How much time you spend on average on GDC per week
- Why would you like the position?
- Send 3 examples of content you'd like to highlight around GDC (just copy/paste the URL) and why you'd pick those
Applications should be in Jan. 30th. We will announce the new team member on Feb. 1st.
Questions? Ask below!